happy grandparents day quotes and sayings. To my mentors and best friends, Happy Grandparents Day. The reason grandchildren and grandparents get along so well is that they have a common enemy.
- God couldn’t be everywhere and so he made Grandparents.
- Grandma, thank you for your infinite love and wisdom. Happy Grandparents Day.
- Thank you for building a family of love and kindness. Happy Grandparents Day.
- Grandma, thank you for always spoiling me! Happy Grandparents Day!
happy grandparents day quotes
- “Grandparents, like heroes, are as necessary to a child’s growth as vitamins.” Joyce Allston
- “It’s so important to give your children and grandchildren inspiration … Teach them to notice, to pay attention, to appreciate, and to be inquisitive. Don’t just look, try to see.” Irina Baronove-Tennant
- “No spring, nor summer hath such grace. As I have seen in one autumnal face.”
- Grandma can see whats invisible to the eye because she looks with the heart.
grandparents day quotes
- Good grandmas have sticky floors, messy kitchens, laundry piles, dirty ovens and happy Grandchildren.
- My Grandma has ears that truly listen, arms that always hold, a love that’s never ending and a heart made of gold!
- To the best hugger(s) I know, Happy Grandparents Day!
- Grandma, thank you for all you do for our family. Happy Grandparents Day.
- I’m thankful for you today and every day. Happy Grandparents Day!
quotes for grandparents day
- “Her grandmother, as she gets older, is not fading but rather becoming more concentrated.” Paulette Bates Alden
- “If your baby is ‘beautiful and perfect, never cries or fusses, sleeps on schedule and burps on demand, an angel all the time,’ you’re the grandma.” Teresa Bloomingdale
- Grandpa, thank you for your stories and memories, I cherish the time we spend together. Happy Grandparents Day.
- Grandma, spending time with you is a favorite memory in my life, thank you for your endless love! Happy Grandparents Day.
- I am so thankful to have you/you both in my life. Happy Grandparents Day.
grandparents day quotes and sayings
- A grandparent is old on the outside but young on the inside.
- Grandpa, thank you for all you’ve taught me. Happy Grandparents Day.
- Happy Grandparents Day to my biggest supporter(s) and fan(s).
- “A grandmother pretends she doesn’t know who you are on Halloween.” Erma Bombeck
- “Becoming a grandmother is wonderful. One moment you’re just a mother. The next you are all-wise and prehistoric.” Pam Brown
national grandparents day quotes
- “Because (grandparents) are usually free to love and guide and befriend the young without having to take daily responsibility for them, they can often reach out past pride and fear of failure and close the space between generations.” Jimmy Carter
- “Why do grandparents and grandchildren get along so well? They have the same energy — the mother.” Claudette Colbert
- “Grandchildren don’t make a man feel old; it’s the knowledge that he’s married to a grandmother.” G. Norman Collie
grandparents day quotes and poems
- Sending you hugs and kisses on this special day. Happy Grandparents Day!
- Happy Grandparents Day, please know you are loved forever and always!
- You have shown me what it means to live a life of fun, kindness, and generosity. Happy Grandparents Day.
- “Just about the time a woman thinks her work is done, she becomes a grandmother.”Edward H. Dreschnack
- “A Grandmother is a safe haven.” Suzette Haden Elgin
inspirational quotes for grandparents day
- Grandparents are the footsteps to the future generations.
- If you would civilize a man, begin with his grandmother.
- “What is it about grandparents that is so lovely? I’d like to say that grandparents are God’s gifts to children. And if they can but see, hear and feel what these people have to give, they can mature at a fast rate.” Bill Cosby
- Thank you for the knowledge and joy you bring to the lives of everyone around you, Happy Grandparents Day!
- Grandpa, thank you for being my hero, someone to lean on, and my best friend. Happy Grandparents Day.
grandparents day quotes sayings
- “Grandma always made you feel she had been waiting to see just you all day and now the day was complete.” Marcy DeMaree
- “Grandparents should play the same role in the family as an elder statesman can in the government of a country. They have the experience and knowledge that comes from surviving a great many years of life’s battles and the wisdom, hopefully, to recognise how their grandchildren can benefit from this.”Geoff Dench
- I dont know who my grandfather was; I am much more concerned to know what his grandson will be.
- Mommy knows a lot but Grandma knows everything.
- Grandfathers are for loving and fixing things.