grandparents day images. You are one of a kind, thank you for being you! Happy Grandparents Day. I hope your day is filled with love and laughter, Happy Grandparents Day! I love your stories and the time we spend together. Happy Grandparents Day.
- “A grandmother is a babysitter who watches the kids instead of the television.” Author Unknown
- **A house needs a grandma in it. Louisa May Alcott
- It’s always a joy to see you, I’ll carry our memories throughout my life! Happy Grandparents Day.
- # It’s a special gift to have gotten to know you, thank you for being in my life. Happy Grandparents Day.
- Thank you for your guidance and knowledge, Happy Grandparents Day.
- “Uncles and aunts, and cousins, are all very well, and fathers and mothers are not to be despised; but a grandmother, at holiday time, is worth them all.” Fanny Fern
- “Our grandchildren accept us for ourselves, without rebuke or effort to change us, as no one in our entire lives has ever done, not our parents, siblings, spouses, friends — and hardly ever our own grown children.” Ruth Goode
- “Grandfathers are just antique little boys.” Author Unknown
- “Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.” Welsh Proverb
- Thank you for the laughs and memories, I cherish our friendship. Happy Grandparents Day.
- Thank you for always bringing a smile to my face, Happy Grandparents Day!
happy grandparents day images
- Thank you for being a part of my life! Happy Grandparents Day.
- I’m so happy to know I have you in my life and appreciate your support and love. Happy Grandparents Day.
- Happy Grandparents Day to my role model and the best _________ around!
- #Happy Grandparents Day, thank you for all you bring to my lifeThere’s no place like home… except Grandma’s.
- A grandfather is someone with silver in his hair and gold in his heart.
grandparents day images for facebook
- Perfect love sometimes does not come until the first grandchild.
- Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting.
- Grandmas hold our tiny hand for just a little while,
But our hearts forever.
- Thank you for being there to lean on whenever I need it. Happy Grandparents Day.
- “Grandmas are moms with lots of frosting.” Author Unknown
- “Learning is ever young, even in old age.”
images of happy grandparents day
- Grandmas never run out of hugs or cookies.
- “Nobody can do for little children what grandparents do. Grandparents sort of sprinkle stardust over the lives of little children.”Alex Haley
- “One of the most powerful handclasps is that of a new grandbaby around the finger of a grandfather.” Joy Hargrove
- Learning from you has made me a better person. Thank you, and Happy Grandparents Day.
- It’s rare to find such a caring and generous friend like yourself, Happy Grandparents Day.
- Just wanted to share my appreciation for all you do, Happy Grandparents Day!
You’re a treasure in our family.
A gift of greatest price…
There’s no one quite as special,
and no one quite as nice.
national grandparents day images
- Happy Grandparents Day to the world’s best Great Aunt/Uncle!
- I am so lucky to have family like you, thank you for being in my life. Happy Grandparents Day.
- Thank you for the times we’ve shared, and the impact you’ve had on me. Happy Grandparents Day.
- “If God had intended us to follow recipes, He wouldn’t have given us grandmothers.” Linda Henley
free grandparents day images
- “If you would civilize a man, begin with his grandmother.” Victor Hugo
- “Young people need something stable to hang on to — a culture connection, a sense of their own past, a hope for their own future. Most of all, they need what grandparents can give them….” Jay Kesler
- “Grandmothers are voices of the past and role models of the present. Grandmothers open the doors to the future.” Helen Ketchum
images of grandparents day
- “If you are lucky enough to still have grandparents, visit them, cherish them and celebrate them while you can”. Regina Brett
- “One curious thing about growing up is that you don’t only move forward in time, you move backwards as well, as pieces of your parents’ and grandparents’ lives come to you.” Philip Pullman.
- Grandparents make the world … a little softer, a little kinder, a little warmer.
- Grandmothers are just antique little girls.
- Grandparents are a delightful blend of laughter, caring deeds, wonderful stories and Love.
Happy Grandparents Day
- Happy Grandparents Day, thank you for always being just a phone call away.
- Although we aren’t related, you feel like family to me. Happy Grandparents Day!