Free labor day images, wishes, quotes. “This is just the beginning of a new era for America’s workers.” — James P. Hoffa. God sells us all things at the price of labor. Hard work doesn’t guarantee success, but it improves its chances.
B. J. Gupta
- Hard work is rewarding beyond gold. Sweating is living.
- He who labors diligently need never despair; for all things are accomplished by diligence and labor.
- “No matter how much falls on us, we keep plowing ahead. That’s the only way to keep the roads clear.” ― Greg Kincaid
images for labor day
- Heaven is blessed with perfect rest but the blessing of earth is toil.
Henry van Dyke
- Helped are those who create anything at all, for they shall relive the thrill of their own conception and realize a partnership in the creation of the Universe that keeps them responsible and cheerful.
images of labor day
- “Without work men are utterly undone.” ― Nevil Shute
- “Dignify and glorify common labor. It is at the bottom of life that we must begin, not at the top.” — Booker T. Washington
images labor day
- Labor Day is devoted to no man, living or dead, to no sect, race or nation.
- As we celebrate Labor Day, we honor the men and women who fought tirelessly for workers’ rights, which are so critical to our strong and successful labor force.
labor day weekend images
- “It is for us to pray not for tasks equal to our powers, but for powers equal to our tasks, to go forward with a great desire forever beating at the door of our hearts as we travel toward our distant goal.” — Helen Keller
labor day images for facebook
- Each year, Labor Day gives us an opportunity to recognize the invaluable contributions that working men and women make to our nation, our economy and our collective prosperity. It gives us a chance to show gratitude for workers’ grit, dedication, ingenuity and strength, which define our nation’s character.
images of labor day holiday
- I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.
- I believe in the dignity of labor, whether with head or hand; that the world owes no man a living but that it owes every man an opportunity to make a living.
John D. Rockefeller
happy labor day images for facebook
- I got the blues thinking of the future, so I left off and made some marmalade. It’s amazing how it cheers one up to shred oranges and scrub the floor.
D. H. Lawrence
happy labor day free images
- I believe that summer is our time, a time for the people, and that no politician should be allowed to speak to us during the summer. They can start talking again after Labor Day.
- Labor Day is seen as a day of rest for many hardworking Americans.
labor day free images
- I help by staying out of the way while other people are working.
Lyle Hintz Jr.
- I know you’ve heard it a thousand times before. But it’s true – hard work pays off. If you want to be good, you have to practice, practice, practice. If you don’t love something, then don’t do it.
labor day images and quotes
- For working people and union members, Labor Day stands for something special and profound. It’s a day to honor the deep commitment each of us has to serve the children we teach, the families we heal, and the communities we love.
labor day holiday images
- One cannot rule out a blizzard in Minnesota after Labor Day, and so when I travel for Thanksgiving or any time in the fall, I am careful to fly into Des Moines instead of Minneapolis and then drive the 200 miles north to my hometown.
- Cameras can look down from on high and predict crop yields, traffic in Walmart parking lots, and travel patterns on Labor Day weekend. On the ground, they form the foundation of autonomous-driving systems.
happy labor day images
labor day images free
happy labor day weekend images