Happy labor day images, quotes United States. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
- One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.
- “It is labor indeed that puts the difference on everything.” – John Locke
- Genius begins with great works; labor alone finishes them.
- Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing. – Thomas Jefferson
- A man is not paid for having a head and hands, but for using them.
Happy labor day images
- “No work is insignificant. All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity and importance and should be undertaken with painstaking excellence.” – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend.
labor day quotes, happy labor day weekend images
- “A hundred times every day, I remind myself that my inner and outer life depend on the labors of other men, living and dead, and that I must exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have received and am still receiving.” – Albert Einstein
- While we are fighting for freedom, we must see, among other things, that labor is free.
happy labor day images for facebook
- “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”- Confucius
- Labor in this country is independent and proud. It has not to ask the patronage of capital, but capital solicits the aid of labor.
- “As we celebrate Labor Day, we honor the men and women who fought tirelessly for workers’ rights, which are so critical to our strong and successful labor force.” – Elizabeth Esty
- All wealth is the product of labor.
- “Labor Day is devoted to no man, living or dead, to no sect, race or nation.” – Samuel Gompers
labor day quotes inspirational, happy labor day free images
- Nobody can think straight who does not work. Idleness warps the mind. – Henry Ford
- Labor Day is seen as a day of rest for many hardworking Americans. – James P. Hoffa
- There is virtue in work and there is virtue in rest. Use both and overlook neither.
- “Labor Day means grilling outside!” – Katie Lee
- “I’ve heard of nothing coming from nothing, but I’ve never heard of absolutely nothing coming from hard work.”— Uzo Aduba
free happy labor day images
- The late Estee Lauder says you can never wear white shoes after Labor Day. But of course, in today’s world, that does not exist. – Andre Leon Talley
- Labor Day is devoted to no man, living or dead, to no sect, race or nation. – Samuel Gompers
- Without labor nothing prospers. – Sophocles
- The reward of a thing well done, is to have done it. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
images for happy labor day
- “Work is no disgrace; the disgrace is idleness.” – Greek Proverb
- “I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from the work.” – Louis C.K.
- He who labors diligently need never despair; for all things are accomplished by diligence and labor.
- “Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.”— Aristotle
- “Follow your passion, be prepared to work hard and sacrifice, and, above all, don’t let anyone limit your dreams.”— Donovan Bailey
images of happy labor day weekend
- “Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration
- The one thing that matters is the effort. – Antoine de-Sainte-Exupery
- It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things. – Theodore Roosevelt
happy labor day quotes, free images happy labor day
- Work is no disgrace; the disgrace is idleness. – Greek proverb
- I’ve learned from experience that if you work harder at it and apply more energy and time to it, and more consistency, you get a better result. It comes from the work.
- There is no labor a person does that is undignified; if they do it right.
- Without labor there is no rest, nor without fighting can the victory be won.
images happy labor day
- “There is precious little hope to be got out of whatever keeps us industrious, but there is a chance for us whenever we cease work and become stargazers.” – H.M. Tomlinson
- A man is not idle because he is absorbed in thought. There is a visible labor and there is an invisible labor.
- “Just try new things. Don’t be afraid. Step out of your comfort zones and soar, all right?”— Michelle Obama
- Labor is the only prayer that Nature answers.
good morning happy labor day images
- “A man is not paid for having a head and hands, but for using them.” – Elbert Hubbard
- It is labour indeed that puts the difference on everything.
- Labor Day is devoted to no man, living or dead, to no sect, race or nation.
- The end of labor is to gain leisure. – Aristotle
- If all the cars in the United States were placed end to end, it would probably be Labor Day Weekend. – Doug Larson
- “There is no substitute for hard work.”— Thomas A. Edison
images of happy labor day
- Business, labor and civil society organizations have skills and resources that are vital in helping to build a more robust global community.
- “Before the reward there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy.” – Ralph Ransom
- If the workers took a notion they could stop all speeding trains; Every ship upon the ocean they can tie with mighty chains. Every wheel in the creation, every mine and every mill; Fleets and armies of the nation, will at their command stand still.
free images of happy labor day
- “The supreme accomplishment is to blur the lines between work and play.” – Arnold J. Toynbee
- Before the reward there must be labor. You plant before you harvest. You sow in tears before you reap joy.
- “It is only through labor and painful effort, by grim energy and resolute courage, that we move on to better things.” – Theodore Roosevelt