Save Tree Quotes In English With Images. At least do not ruin the life of those trees, depending on which we live. Let’s prove that we are humans.
“Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.”
― Martin Luther
Save Tree Save Life Quotes
- A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit it.
- Plant a tree, plant a tree so that next generation can get air for free.
- “Trees exhale for us so that we can inhale them to stay alive. Can we ever forget that? Let us love trees with every breath we take until we perish.”― Munia Khan
- “Between every two pines is a doorway to a new world.”― John Muir
- A tree is a collective property so take care of it.
- Don’t make Trees rare, keep them with care.
- A tree that stay, keep flood away.
- Take care of the trees, they will take care of you.
- All the trees are losing their leaves, and not one of them is worried.
- Be like a tree. Stay grounded. Connect with your roots. Turn over a new leaf. Bend before you break. Enjoy your unique natural beauty. Keep growing.
- Trees on, Global warming gone!
- If you cut a tree, you kill a life.
If you save a tree, you save a life.
If you plant a tree, you plant a life.
“One touch of nature makes the whole world kin.”
― William Shakespeare
- “The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.”― Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Love the trees until their leaves fall off, then encourage them to try again next year.”― Chad Sugg
- Consider the birds and the bees and stop cutting down the trees.
- Deforestation will lead us to devastation.
Save the tree quotes
- Don’t complaint about heat – plant a tree!
- Don’t cut a tree don’t cut a life.
- Trees give good look; don’t destroy them from earth book.
- Save trees, live active lifestyle.
- Save Trees, Save Life!
- Whoever has learned how to listen to trees no longer wants to be a tree. He wants to be nothing except what he is. That is home. That is happiness.”― Herman Hesse.
- “The care of the Earth is our most ancient and most worthy, and after all, our most pleasing responsibility.”― Wendell Berry
- Save Trees, Save Environment.
- Don’t cut trees if you want cool air.
- Don’t make trees rare, keep them with care.
- Every part of the world is green, if every heart of the human is green.
- Save trees, save earth.
- Save trees, save nature.
- For your next generation to grow tall like trees plant more of them.
- Save a tree to help us breathe.
Plant more trees, make environment pollution free.
- Gardening is not our whole life, but it makes our life whole.
- He who plants a tree loves others beside himself!
- “To really feel a forest canopy one must use different senses, and often the most useful one is the sense of imagination.”― Joan Maloof
- “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.”― Warren Buffett
- Think of the long haul, don’t let the trees fall!
- He who plants a tree plants hope.
- Trees – the lungs of the world
- Killing trees is killing us…..
- Help reduce global warming! Plant a tree now.
- Help the trees to smile and survive everywhere, to keep our mankind alive forever.
- Save Trees or else their leaves will only be seen in Museums.
Quotes on save tree
- If the present generation cuts down trees, their children will have to pay the fees.
- “What we are doing to the forests of the world is but a mirror reflection of what we are doing to ourselves and to one another.”― Chris Maser
- “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”― Chinese proverb
- If man should live with ease and in peace, cease falling trees.
- If you cut a tree, you kill a life. If you save a tree, you save a life. If you plant a tree, you plant a life.
- In planting trees if you take pain, there will be more oxygen and abundant rain.
- It will never rain roses, when we want to have more roses we must plant more trees.
- Trees are green gold.
- One tree can make a million matches, One match can destroy a million trees.
“A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people.”
― Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Don’t destroy the greenery and don’t spoil the scenery. Save mother earth.
- “When trees burn, they leave the smell of heartbreak in the air. ”― Jodi Thomas
- “Trees are poems that the earth writes upon the sky.”― Kahlil Gebran
- Love the trees until their leaves fall off and then encourage them to try again next year.
- Love your life, plant more trees.
- Save trees now they will save you in future.
- Save tree, save shelter of animals.
- No Trees, No Mankind.
- One can live without family, but not without tree. Save and plant trees.
- “On the last day of the world I would want to plant a tree.” ― W.S. Merwin
Save tree save earth quotes
- “All our wisdom is stored in the trees.”― Santosh Kalwar
- “In a forest of a hundred thousand trees, no two leaves are alike. And no two journeys along the same path are alike.”― Paulo Coelho
- One family! One child! But plant more and more trees.
- Save trees, eliminate global warming.
- “Trees are as close to immortality as the rest of us ever come. ”― Karen Joy Fowler
- Save trees, decorate the nature with green.
- “You know me, I think there ought to be a big old tree right there. And let’s give him a friend. Everybody needs a friend.”― Bob Ross
- Plan your family, but never stop planting trees.
- Plant a tree and get oxygen for free.
- Save trees, reduce green house effect.
- Save tree, combat climate change.
Plant a tree today; make the life of the earth much longer.
- Plant a tree, grow a flower – let’s give mother earth back her power.
- Save trees, regularize seasonal changes.
- Save trees, enhance economy.
- Save trees, get natural friends.
- “Trees do not preach learning and precepts. They preach, undeterred by particulars, the ancient law of life.”― Herman Hesse
- “The true meaning of life is to plant trees, under whose shade you do not expect to sit.”― Nelson Henderson
- Plant more trees to enhance the beauty of nature.
- Plant more trees to make this world air pollution free.
- Save trees and be prevented from ultra-violet rays
- Save trees and get out of respiratory diseases.
- “Love is like a tree, it grows of its own accord, it puts down deep roots into our whole being.”― Victor Hugo
- “Until you dig a hole, you plant a tree, you water it and make it survive, you haven’t done a thing. You are just talking.”― Wangari Maathai
Save tree images with quotes
- Plant more trees. Care for humanity.
- Plant trees and bring rain to get rid of summer heat.
- Plant trees, save the environment.
- Save the trees, save the Earth. We are the guardians of nature’s birth.
- “I feel a great regard for trees; they represent age and beauty and the miracles of life and growth.”― Louise Dickinson Rich
- “This oak tree and me, we’re made of the same stuff.”― Carl Sagan
- “There are more life forms in a handful of forest soil than there are people on the planet.”― Peter Wohlleben
- Plant trees for a better tomorrow.
- Planting a tree is much better than wearing a mask to be safe from pollution.
- Trees are living beings, love them and care them.
- Trees bring greenery and greenery bring happiness.
- Preserve your heritage, plant more trees.
- Think Green & Live green.
- Cut the greed, Not the green!
- Save the trees like a mother save her son. Trees also save you.
- Save the trees, save the earth. We are guardians of nature’s birth.
- Save trees, combat climate change.