Wallpaper forest, Dark forest wallpaper, Foggy forest wallpaper. I never see a forest that does not bear a mark or a sign of history.
- A tree is a collective property so take care of it.
- A tree that stays, keep flood away.
- All the trees are losing their leaves, and not one of them is worried.
- A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit it.
- Be like a tree. Stay grounded. Connect with your roots. Turn over a new leaf. Bend before you break. Enjoy your unique natural beauty. Keep growing.
- Consider the birds and the bees and stop cutting down the trees.
- The death of the forest is the end of our life.
- In a hamlet or in a forest, in the deep water or on the dry land, wherever venerable persons dwell, that place is delightful.
- In a forest of a hundred thousand trees, no two leaves are alike. And no two journeys along the same path are alike
- The clearest way into the universe is through a forest wilderness.
dark forest wallpaper
- It is not so much for its beauty that the forest makes a claim upon men’s hearts, as for that subtle something, that quality of air that emanation from old trees, that so wonderfully changes and renews a weary spirit.
- I enjoy an easy jog. In the mountains or the forest with my own thoughts, I can escape from the world for a bit.
- The heart of another is a dark forest, always, no matter how close it has been to one’s own.
- Deforestation will lead us to devastation.
- Don’t complaint about heat – plant a tree!
- An autumn forest is such a place that once entered you never look for the exit!
- If you cut down a forest, it doesn’t matter how many sawmills you have if there are no more trees.
foggy forest wallpaper
- Don’t cut a tree don’t cut a life.
- Come to the woods, for here is rest. There is no repose like that of the green deep woods. Sleep in forgetfulness of all ill.
- Don’t cut trees if you want cool air.
- A forest bird never wants a cage.
- One family! One child! But plant more and more trees.
- Plan your family, but never stop planting trees.
autumn forest wallpaper
- Don’t make trees rare, keep them with care.
- Every part of the world is green, if every heart of the human is green.
- For your next generation to grow tall like trees plant more of them.
- Forests were the first temples of the divinity, and it is in the forests that men have grasped the first idea of architecture.
black and white forest wallpaper
- A lovely nook of forest scenery, or a grand rock, like a beautiful woman, depends for much of its attractiveness upon the attendance sense of freedom from whatever is low; upon a sense of purity and of romance.
- Plant a tree and get oxygen for free.
- Plant a tree today; make the life of the earth much longer.
- Plant a tree, grow a flower – let’s give mother earth back her power.
the forest wallpaper
- The strongest oak of the forest is not the one that is protected from the storm and hidden from the sun. Itâ€™s the one that stands in the open where it is compelled to struggle for its existence against the winds and rains and the scorching sun.
green forest wallpaper
- Gardening is not our whole life, but it makes our life whole.
- He who plants a tree loves others beside himself!
- As the forest went, so went the bird. It’s an indicator species, representative of what we did to the forests. Having it return is perhaps a sign that the forests and habitat are coming back as well.
spring forest wallpaper
- We commend the forest for trying to do more. But at the same time i think everyone realizes a lot more can be done.
- A forest of these trees is a spectacle too much for one man to see.
forest green wallpaper
- He who plants a tree plants hope.
- Help reduce global warming! Plant a tree now.
- When you hear that howl alone at night in the forest, it’s one of the most frightening sounds you’ll ever hear.
- Help the trees to smile and survive everywhere, to keep our mankind alive forever.
- If a man should live with ease and in peace, cease falling trees.
rain forest wallpaper
- If you cut a tree, you kill a life. If you save a tree, you save a life. If you plant a tree, you plant a life.
- In planting trees if you take pain, there will be more oxygen and abundant rain.
- It will never rain roses, when we want to have more roses we must plant more trees.
- Love the trees until their leaves fall off and then encourage them to try again next year.
mountain forest wallpaper
- The tree which moves some to tears of joy is in the eyes of others only a green thing that stands in the way.
- If the forest has a day of fire and the heat of the flames does not consume a special tree, it will still be changed; charred, but still standing.
wallpaper forest trees
- It looked like a corner kick practice for forest lake out there.
- This forest eats itself and lives forever.
- Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree.
- Planting a tree is much better than wearing a mask to be safe from pollution.
- Preserve your heritage, plant more trees.
- Save the trees like a mother save her son. Trees also save you.
- Save the trees, save the earth. We are guardians of nature’s birth.
- Save trees, combat climate change.
- Save trees, save wildlife’s habitat.
- Save trees and be prevented from ultra-violet rays.
- Save trees or else their leaves will only be seen in museums.
- Save trees, reduce green house effect.
- Saving trees is our duty.
raining forest wallpaper
- The more I see of deer, the more I admire them as mountaineers. They make their way into the heart of the roughest solitudes with smooth reserve of strength, through dense belts of brush and forest encumbered with fallen trees and boulder piles, across canons, roaring streams, and snow-fields, ever showing forth beauty and courage.
- Trees’re always a relief, after people.
- Maintaining healthy forests is essential to those who make a living from the land and for those of us who use them for recreational purposes.
- A woodland in full color is awesome as a forest fire, in magnitude at least, but a single tree is like a dancing tongue of flame to warm the heart.
forest night wallpaper
- A God of fire is the only one there is. Our God is not like an iceberg but like a forest fire. He is never compared to the moon with its cool glow but rather to the sun, radiating warmth. He dwells in the light of the rising sun. Whatever he does shines brightly and is carried out with burning desire and a blazing purpose.
- The forest talks but a good hunter only hears it by learning its language.
- Every time I have some moment on a seashore, or in the mountains, or sometimes in a quiet forest, I think this is why the environment has to be preserved.
forest scenes wallpaper
- Love your life, plant more trees.
- No Trees, No Mankind.
- One can live without family, but not without a tree. Save and plant trees.
- Plant more trees to enhance the beauty of nature.
- Plant more trees to make this world air pollution free.
- Plant more trees. Care for humanity.
- Plant trees and bring rain to get rid of summer heat.
- Plant trees, save the environment.
- Plant trees for a better tomorrow.