Recovery Quotes Inspirational, Motivational, Positive. It Does Not Matter How Slowly You Go As Long As You Do Not Stop.
I Understood Myself Only After I Destroyed Myself. And Only In The Process Of Fixing Myself, Did I Know Who I Really Was.
“Be addicted to improving yourself.”
“Sometimes we motivate ourselves by thinking of what we want to become. Sometimes we motivate ourselves by thinking about who we don’t ever want to be again.” – Shane Niemeyer
“I avoid looking forward or backward, and try to keep looking upward.” – Charlotte Brontë
Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
“The road to Recovery will not always be easy, but I will take it one day at a time, focusing on the moments I’ve dreamed about for so long.” — Amanda Lindhout
“Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
I’m Not Telling You It Is Going To Be Easy, I’m Telling You It’s Going To Be Worth It.
“The fact that you woke up this morning is proof that this day has already been predetermined in your favor.” — Russ Kyle
“The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes
“If you can quit for a day, you can quit for a lifetime.”
– Benjamin Alire Sáenz
Recovery is all about using our power to change our beliefs that are based on faulty data—Kevin McCormick
My identity shifted when I got into recovery. That’s who I am now, and it actually gives me greater pleasure to have that identity than to be a musician or anything else, because it keeps me in a manageable size. When I’m down on the ground with my disease-which, I’m happy to have-it gets me in tune. It gives me a spiritual anchor—Eric Clapton
My Recovery Must Come First So That Everything I Love In Life Doesn’t Have To Come Last.
“The only journey is the one within.” – Rainer Maria Rilke
“Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn hope that if you just show up and try to do the right thing, the dawn will come. You wait and watch and work: You don’t give up.” — Anne Lamott
“One of the hardest things was learning that I was worth recovery.”
– Demi Lovato
“First you take a drink, then the drink takes a drink, then the drink takes you.”
– F. Scott Fitzgerald
Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future—Deepak Chopra
The Goal Isn’t To Be Sober. The Goal Is To Love Yourself So Much That You Don’t Need To Drink.
You must do the things you think you cannot do.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- I Am Not Defined By My Relapses, But By My Decision To Remain In Recovery Despite Them.
- Get Well Soon Messages, SMS, Quotes and Wishes
- I was one of those guys who was always thinking about the past, or about the future but never the here. I was never really here. But now I love being in the present because I have so much to be grateful for in the present—Keith Urban
- “Don’t let the past steal your present.” – Terri Guillemets
- Recovery Is An Acceptance That Your Life Is In Shambles And You Have To Change.
One of the hardest things was learning that I was worth recovery—Demi Lovato
- Recovery Is About Progression Not Perfection.
- “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Recovery is something that you have to work on every single day, and it’s something that it doesn’t get a day off.” — Demi Lovato
- Recovery Didn’t Open The Gates Of Heaven And Let Me In. Recovery Opened The Gates Of Hell And Let Me Out!
- Recovery is an ongoing process for both the addict and his or her family. In recovery, there is hope. And hope is a wonderful thing—Dean Dauphinais
- “The mentality and behavior of drug addicts and alcoholics is wholly irrational until you understand that they are completely powerless over their addiction and unless they have structured help, they have no hope.” – Russel Brand
“It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
- I Know You’re Tired, I Know You Feel Like Giving Up, But You’re Not Going To. You Know Why? Because You Are Strong, And When You’re Survived Through All The Shit Your Addiction Has But You Through, You Can Survive Recovery.
- Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life—Unknown
- “Experience is not what happens to you, it is what you do with what happens to you.” – Aldous Huxley
- “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Neither does bathing. That’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
The goal isn’t to be sober. The goal is to love yourself so much you don’t need to drink—Unknown
- “Blame is such a self-defeating choice. It renders one helpless, putting any solution well out of reach, for we rarely can change others. Consider this, a solution well within your reach, someone you can surely change: yourself.” — Russ Kyle
- “Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
- “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.” – Elbert Hubbard
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail—Ralph Waldo Emerson
“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.” – Albert Einstein
- “My Recovery must come first so that everything I love in life does not have to come last.” — Unknown
- “Recovery is hard. Regret is harder.”
– Brittany Burgunder
- “Nothing is impossible; the word itself says, ‘I’m possible!’” – Audrey Hepburn
- Your best days are ahead of you. The movie starts when the guy gets sober and puts his life back together; it doesn’t end there—Bucky Sinister
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson