Butterfly Quotes About Life, Inspiration, Love. Butterflies are more like flowers; there only advantage is that they can touch the sky.
Soar up high with the beauty and grace of a butterfly.
A butterfly always reminds that there is always beauty at the end of all the pain.
The butterfly does not count the months of its life but rather it counts the moments and yet all the time it has is still enough.
Inspirational Butterfly Quotes
When I thought that my life was already over I became a splendid butterfly.
Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunny side of life. And everyone deserves a little sunshine.
Each butterfly that you see is a reminder that there is always a person who longs for you to see, and that is me.
The caterpillar does all the work but the butterfly gets all the publicity
Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you. – Nathaniel Hawthorne
May the butterfly that I sent find you so it can give you delight and keep you from being blue.
The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.
She said it was because one day I was going to have to go through a metamorphosis like a caterpillar transforming into a butterfly and that scared me, so butterflies scared me. – Gayle Forman
Alongside the practical thought something else struggled and, like an escaped butterfly, took wing: the assurance of something wonderful awaiting her. Just around the corner. – Norah Lofts
We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.
Butterflies are more like flowers; there only advantage is that they can touch the sky.
A butterfly always reminds that there is always beauty in the end of all the pain.
When the spirit of nature touches us, our hearts turn into a butterfly. – Mehmet Murat Ildan
Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.
Take time to be a butterfly. – Gillian Duce
When I thought that my life was already over I became a splendid butterfly.
You put butterflies back into my soul and painted their wings with passion and poetry. – Melody Lee
Everyone is like a butterfly, they start out ugly and awkward and then morph into beautiful graceful butterflies that everyone loves.
I think that positivity, real positivity, is like the butterflies. The whole essence of the butterfly: caterpillar, cocoon, winged creature. When I look at a butterfly, I not only see a winged beauty, but I also see a strong beauty. – C. JoyBell C.
What we thought as a difficult struggle in our lives is actually a metamorphosis.
The caterpillar is the one who did all the work but the butterfly gets all the attention.
The caterpillar believes that she is an ugly creature until she became a butterfly and came to realize how beautiful she is destined to be.
As with the butterfly, adversity is necessary to build character in people.
Do you ever feel as if everything surrounding you is in slow motion, moving through tar? There you are, and there’s the world. You’re outside staring in the window, observing reality happen, but you don’t exist in it. You just watch, and watch. That’s how I feel, like the dead butterfly staring back at you through the glass. – Kyle Labe
Butterflies are tiny, graceful and enchanting creatures that lead us to the bright and happy side of life.
I wish I could see butterflies burst from cocoons without tempering my amazement. Knowing all beauty eventually dies. – Justin Wetch
Butterflies are self propelled flowers.
The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough. – Rabindranath Tagore
Nothing is more beautiful than a flower that flies, they are called butterflies.
Happiness is comparable to butterfly; the harder you try to pursue it the further it goes beyond your reach but if you just sit down patiently and calmly it will perch on you all by itself.
We only appreciate the beauty of a caterpillar once it becomes a butterfly; it reflects how we perceive people in our society as well.
Just like the butterfly, I too will awaken in my own time
Everyone is like a butterfly, they start out ugly and awkward and then morph into beautiful graceful butterflies that everyone loves. – Drew Barrymore
Some people are like butterflies, they can’t see how lovely and stunning they are.
Love is lot like a butterfly-it undergoes metamorphosis to achieve its most exquisite self.
- I want to be free like a butterfly flying and dancing with glee.
- ‘Just living is not enough,’ said the butterfly, ‘one must have sunshine, freedom and a little flower.’ – Hans Christian Anderson
- Butterflies are God’s confetti, thrown upon the Earth in celebration of His love
- I’d be a butterfly born in a bower, where roses and lilies and violets meet.
- A butterfly is not just a mere insect, it is a symbol, and it is a sign.
- The butterfly said to the sun, ‘They can’t stop talking about my transformation. I can only do it once in my lifetime. If only they knew, they can do it at any time and in countless ways.’ – Dodinsky
- The butterflies…What an educated sense of beauty they have. They seem only an ornament to society, and yet, if they were gone, how substantial would be their loss
- Butterflies are flowers that are free and have flight.
- Flowers and butterflies are cousins in nature.
- Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child as it is to the caterpillar. – Bradley Millar
- A caterpillar, after its deep slumber, ‘wakes up to reality’ to realize, that truth is not always bitter after all! – Manali Oak
- This magnificent butterfly finds a little heap of dirt and sits still on it; but man will never on his heap of mud keep still…
- A butterfly is a miracle, a divine creation that fleets, propelling the caterpillar within, an array of predators it cheats.
- A butterfly is a fascinating and mysterious out of this world creature.
- Butterflies are fairies in disguise for the flutter of their wings sounds like magic.
- The butterflies are the jewels of the green grass meadow like how the sky has its stars.
- The butterfly is a flying flower, the flower a tethered butterfly.
- A butterfly is a living reminder that one must be ready to undergo tremendous changes to be able to achieve the best version of himself.
- A caterpillar is a butterfly in disguise.
- Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee.
- A butterfly is blank canvass that was magically and magnificently splattered with all the colors of the paint.
- Adding wings to caterpillars does not create butterflies, it creates awkward and dysfunctional caterpillars. Butterflies are created through transformation.
- The mark of your ignorance is the depth of your belief in injustice and tragedy. What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the Master calls the butterfly. – Richard Bach
- I dreamed I was a butterfly, flitting around in the sky; then I awoke. Now I wonder: Am I a man who dreamt of being a butterfly, or am I a butterfly dreaming that I am a man? – Zhuangzi
- Oh butterfly, how can you be so beautiful and free at the same time?
- Nothing makes me any happier than seeing a wandering pretty butterfly.
- There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly.
- As with the butterfly, adversity is necessary to build character in people. – Joseph B. Wirthlin
- Never touch a butterfly’s wing with your finger. – Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
- The butterfly is the only creature that is more exquisite than the sky where it flies.
- Whenever a white butterfly is hovering over me, I always think that it is my father in disguise who went down from heaven to visit me for a while.
- Butterflies are a breath of beauty fluttering by, they are mystery chronicled upon wing, they bring forth the grace and wonder of this world to our eyes everyday
- There is nothing in a caterpillar that tells you it’s going to be a butterfly. – R. Buckminster Fuller
- Not quite birds, as they were not quite flowers, mysterious and fascinating as are all indeterminate creatures.
- When I ran, I felt like a butterfly that was free. – Wilma Rudolph
- When God becomes glad with our good works, then He sends the cute animals, birds, butterflies etc. near us like a signal to express His happiness. – Md. Ziaul Haque
- I’d be a butterfly, born in a bower, Where roses and lilies and violets meet.
- Just like a dazzling butterfly, me too will become stunning in my own time.
- Butterflies are our little winged happy friends.
- Awaken to the universes simple gift of the butterfly. Watch with fascination and joy as a jeweled treasure glides by and gently touches your soul
- If butterflies could sing, they would sing, ‘Baby Shark.’ – Anthony T. Hincks