Loyalty Quotes Images, Quotes On Loyalty
Loyalty Quotes Images, Quotes On Loyalty. “Loyalty isn’t grey. It’s black and white. You’re either loyal completely, or not loyal at all.” – Sharnay
“I belong to the people I love, and they belong to me- they, and the love and loyaty I give them, form my identity far more than any word or group ever could.”
Quotes about loyalty
- “Loyalty to the country always. Loyalty to the government when it deserves it.”
- “Love and loyalty run deeper than blood.” – Richelle Mead
- Loyalty means nothing unless it has at its heart the absolute principle of self-sacrifice.
- Total loyalty is possible only when fidelity is emptied of all concrete content, from which changes of mind might naturally arise. Hannah Arendt
- “Love is the friendship that has caught fire. It is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses.”
- “Respect is earned. Honesty is appreciated. Trust is gained. Loyalty is returned.”
- “Loyalty is the strongest glue which makes a relationship last for a lifetime.” – Mario Puzo
- Loyalty is still the same, whether it win or lose the game; true as a dial to the sun, although it is not shined upon.
- “Hold faithfulness and sincerity as first principles.”
- “The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, is in its loyalty to each other.”
loyalty quotes images
- “I look for these qualities and characteristics in people. Honesty is number one, respect, and absolutely the third would have to be loyalty.”
- “Loyalty is from above, betrayal is from below.” – Bob Sorge
- Loyalty means giving me your honest opinion, whether you think I’ll like it or not. Disagreement, at this stage, stimulates me. But once a decision is made, the debate ends. From that point on, loyalty means executing the decision as if it were your own.
- A person who deserves my loyalty receives it.” – Joyce Maynard
- “Better to have one woman on your side than ten men.”
- “I’ll take fifty percent efficiency to get one hundred percent loyalty.”
- “Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success.” – Taylor Lautner
- “If put to the pinch, an ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness.”
- “Blood makes you related, loyalty makes you family.”
- “Pride attracts the girl. Courage approaches the girl. Wisdom gets the girl. Strength puts up with the girl. Loyalty keeps the girl.”
- ““I don’t like to give up on people when they need someone not to give up on them.”
Quotes for loyalty
- “Where the battle rages, there the loyalty of the soldier is proved.”
- “Loyalty is a 24-hour proposition, 24/7. It’s not a part-time job.” – Jonathan Moyo
- “Loyalty that is bought with money, maybe overcome by money.” – Seneca
- “It isn’t an easy thing to give your loyalty to someone you don’t know, especially when that person chooses to reveal nothing of himself.”
- “I have a loyalty that runs in my bloodstream when I lock into someone or something, you can’t get me away from it because I commit that thoroughly. That’s in friendship, that’s a deal, that’s a commitment. Don’t give me paper – I can get the same lawyer who drew it up to break it. But if you shake my hand, that’s for life..”
- “Nothing is more noble, nothing more venerable, than loyalty.” – Cicero
- “The whole point of loyalty was not to change: stick with those who stuck with you.” – Larry McMurtry
- “The only true test of loyalty is fidelity in the face of ruin and despair.” – Eric Felten
- If put to the pinch, an ounce of loyalty is worth a pound of cleverness.
- Loyalty isn’t grey. It’s black and white. You’re either loyal completely, or not loyal at all.
- “Staying with someone that doesn’t appreciate you isn’t loyalty, it’s stupidity.”
- “A person is born with feelings of envy and hate. If he gives way to them, they will lead him to violence and crime, and any sense of loyalty and good faith will be abandoned.”
- “Don’t let your loyalty become slavery. If they don’t appreciate what you bring to the table, let them eat alone.”