Brother And Sister Quotes With Images. No matter what your age difference, your brothers and sisters could become your best friends and will always be there for you.
I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends.
Brother and sister quotes
- We’re brother and sister. At the end of the day, I can’t change that.
- “What sets sisters apart from brothers and also from friends is a very intimate meshing of heart, soul and the mystical cords of memory.” Carol Saline
- To have a loving relationship with a sister is not simply to have a buddy or a confident — it is to have a soulmate for life.
- The thing with brothers is, you’re supposed to take turns being the keeper. Sometimes you get to sit down and be the brother who is kept.
- I have a tendency to become a mother to everyone around me. My brother and sister are always complaining that I’m too protective. – Penelope Cruz
- I had a really wonderful upbringing. We were a tight family. It was wonderful to grow up with so many siblings. We were all just a year or two apart, and we were always so supportive of each other. I learned everything from my older brother and sister and taught it to my younger sisters. – Joaquin Phoenix
- Our brothers and sisters bring us face to face with our former selves and remind us how intricately bound up we are in each other’s lives. Jane Mersky Leder
- Our brothers and sisters are there with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.
- Do you know what friendship is… it is to be brother and sister; two souls which touch without mingling, two fingers on one hand. Victor Hugo
Quotes on brother and sister
- Our siblings. They resemble us just enough to make all their differences confusing, and no matter what we choose to make of this, we are cast in relation to them our whole lives long.
- “The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble.” – Clara Ortega
- “Our siblings push buttons that cast us in roles we felt sure we had let go of long ago – the baby, the peacekeeper, the caretaker, the avoider…It doesn’t seem to matter how much time has elapsed or how far we’ve traveled.” – Jane Mersky Leder
- Two of my three siblings are older, so I suppose I learned from them and became a very avid reader at a young age, which I think enough cannot be said for what you can discover through literature. – Julia Roberts
I see a brother and sister, sitting over there together, fighting over a toy, they just can’t seem to see, their love shining through, with every smile that they bring. – Valerie Dupont
- I would ask my parents something, but then go to my siblings. We were encouraged to bounce ideas off everyone. – Ahmet Zappa
- As your brother, I always know that you my sister look out for me. And as your younger brother I also know you will always be older than me. Theodore W. Higginsworth
- Sisters and brothers are the truest, purest forms of love, family and friendship, knowing when to hold you and when to challenge you, but always being a part of you. Carol Ann Albright Eastman
brother and sister bond quotes
- Being his real brother I could feel I live in his shadows, but I never have and I do not now. I live in his glow.
- Your parents are the parents you know best. Your brother and sister, if you have them, are the brother and sister you know best. They may not be the ones you like the best. They may not be the most interesting, but they are the closest and probably the clearest to you.
- “Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life.” – Suzie Huitt
- “Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply.” – Jane Austen
- A sister is a gift to the heart, a friend to the spirit, a golden thread to the meaning of life.
- My siblings are my best friends. – America Ferrera
Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends. Joy and laughter or tears and strife, holding hands tightly as we dance through life. – Suzie Huitt
- Brothers and sisters can provide the most encouragement and support when life’s trials get us down. Talk to them! Catherine Pulsifer
- To the outside world, we all grow old. But not to brothers and sisters. We know each other as we always were. We know each other’s hearts. We share private family jokes. We remember family feuds and secrets, family griefs and joys. We live outside the touch of time. – Clara Ortega
- What sets sisters apart from brothers and also from friends is a very intimate mashing of heart, soul and the mystical cords of memory.
- “Brothers and sisters can say things to one another that no one else can.” – Gregory E. Lang
sister and brother quotes
- Always and no matter what brothers and sisters are there for each other in times of troubles. Catherine Pulsifer
- What brothers say to tease their sisters has nothing to do with what they really think of them. Esther Friesner
- Brothers don’t necessarily have to say anything to each other—they can sit in a room and be together and just be completely comfortable with each other.
- There is a little boy inside the man who is my brother. Oh, how I hated that little boy, and how I love him too.
- “They say that no matter how old you become, when you are with your siblings, you revert back to childhood.” – Karen White
- A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self.
“A bond as important as that of a husband and wife, is the bond between siblings.” – Lee Dong-Wook
- A sibling may be the keeper of one’s identity, the only person with the keys to one’s unfettered, more fundamental self. – Marian Sandmaier
- children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply. – Jane Austen
- Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make the distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile.
- There is no bond like the bond between brothers and sisters. Cherish each other! Particia Waldron, Brothers and Sisters
- I think people that have a brother or sister don’t realize how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that there’s always somebody there, somebody that’s family. Trey Parker
- Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet. – Vietnamese Proverb
- I don’t believe an accident of birth makes people sisters or brothers. It makes them siblings, gives them mutuality of parentage. Sisterhood and brotherhood is a condition people have to work at. – Maya Angelou