Thanos Quotes Best Collection
Thanos Quotes Best Collection.“YOU’RE STRONG, BUT I COULD SNAP MY FINGERS AND YOU’D ALL CEASE TO EXIST.”
- “FUN ISN’T SOMETHING ONE CONSIDERS WHEN BALANCING THE UNIVERSE. BUT THIS… DOES PUT A SMILE ON MY FACE.”
- When I’m done, half of humanity will still exist. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be. I hope they remember you.
- “I KNOW WHAT IT’S LIKE TO LOSE. TO FEEL SO DESPERATELY THAT YOU’RE RIGHT, YET TO FAIL NONETHELESS. IT’S FRIGHTENING, TURNS THE LEGS TO JELLY. I ASK YOU TO WHAT END? DREAD IT. RUN FROM IT. DESTINY ARRIVES ALL THE SAME. AND NOW IT’S HERE. OR SHOULD I SAY, I AM.”
- The end is near.
- You should have gone for the head.
- I know what it’s like to lose. To feel so desperately that you’re right, yet to fail nonetheless. Dread it. Run from it. Destiny still arrives. Or should I say, I have?
You’re a great fighter, Gamora. Come. Let me help you.
- Going to bed hungry. Scrounging for scraps. Your planet was on the brink of collapse. I was the one who stopped that. Do you know what’s happened since then? The children born have known nothing but full bellies and clear skies. It’s a paradise.
- “THE HARDEST CHOICES REQUIRE THE STRONGEST WILLS.”
- I ignored my destiny once, I can not do that again. Even for you. I’m sorry Little one.
- With all six stones, I can simply snap my fingers, they would all cease to exist. I call that mercy.”
“And then what?
- Thanos: “Daughter.”
Gamora: “Did you do it?”
Gamora: “What did it cost?”
- Your optimism is misplaced, Asgardian.
- You’re strong. Me… You’re generous. Me… But I never taught you to lie. That’s why you’re so bad at it. Where is the Soul Stone?
- You should choose your words wisely
- I’m the only one who knows that. At least I’m the only one who has the will to act on it. For a time, you had that same will. As you fought by my side, daughter.
- The Tesseract… or your brother’s head. I assume you have a preference?
I Am Inevitable
- If You Consider Failure Experience.
- You Could Not Live With Your Own Failure, And Where Did That Bring You? Back To Me.
- “I THOUGHT THAT BY ELIMINATING HALF OF LIFE, THE OTHER HALF WOULD THRIVE. BUT YOU HAVE SHOWN ME… THAT’S IMPOSSIBLE. AS LONG AS THERE ARE THOSE THAT REMEMBER WHAT WAS, THERE WILL ALWAYS BE THOSE, THAT ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT WHAT CAN BE. THEY WILL RESIST..”
- “I WILL SHRED THIS UNIVERSE DOWN TO ITS LAST ATOM AND THEN, WITH THE STONES YOU’VE COLLECTED FOR ME, CREATE A NEW ONE. IT IS NOT WHAT IS LOST BUT ONLY WHAT IT IS BEEN GIVEN… A GRATEFUL UNIVERSE.”
- “IN ALL MY YEARS OF CONQUEST, VIOLENCE, SLAUGHTER, IT WAS NEVER PERSONAL. BUT I’LL TELL YOU NOW, WHAT I’M ABOUT TO DO TO YOUR STUBBORN, ANNOYING LITTLE PLANET… I’M GONNA ENJOY IT. VERY, VERY MUCH.”
- “LITTLE ONE, IT’S A SIMPLE CALCULUS. THIS UNIVERSE IS FINITE, ITS RESOURCES, FINITE. IF LIFE IS LEFT UNCHECKED, LIFE WILL CEASE TO EXIST. IT NEEDS CORRECTING.”
- “YOUR POLITICS BORE ME. YOUR DEMEANOR IS THAT OF A POUTY CHILD.”
“FINE, I’LL DO IT MYSELF.”
- “WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THAT BECOMING GOD WOULD BE SUCH A HOLLOW VICTORY.”
- “I NOW HOLD OMNIPOTENCE. WHAT SHOULD I DO WITH SUCH ALMIGHTY POWER? THE ANSWER TO THAT IS ACTUALLY QUITE SIMPLE: ANYTHING I WANT. ANYTHING. I AM INCAPABLE OF ERROR. ANY RESULT THAT DISPLEASES ME I CAN SIMPLY REVERSE. THERE IS NOTHING I NEED TO WORRY ON, FOR I AM THANOS. AND THANOS IS SUPREME. SUPREME.”
- “THE UNIVERSE WILL NOW BE SET RIGHT. MADE OVER TO FIT MY UNIQUE VIEW OF WHAT SHOULD BE. LET NIHILISM REIGN SUPREME!”
- “I WOULD PREFER DEATH TO IMPRISONMENT! PRIDE: MY ONE FATAL FLAW.”
- “IT’S FRIGHTENING. TURNS THE LEGS TO JELLY. BUT I ASK YOU, TO WHAT END? DREAD IT, RUN FROM IT… DESTINY ARRIVES ALL THE SAME. AND NOW, IT’S HERE. OR SHOULD I SAY… I AM.”
- “TODAY I LOST MORE THAN YOU COULD NOW, BUT NOW IS NO TIME TO MOURN. NOW, IS NO TIME AT ALL.”