Sunset Quotes Inspirational, Life, love
Sunset Quotes Inspirational, Life, love. Sunsets, like childhood, are viewed with wonder not just because they are beautiful but because they are fleeting. Richard Paul Evans
Quotes about sunset
- “Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Sunsets are so beautiful that they almost seem as if we were looking through the gates of Heaven.
- “Keep looking up! I learn from the past, dream about the future and lookup. There’s nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day.” – Rachel Boston
- Sunset is a wonderful opportunity for us to appreciate all the great things the sun gives us!
- “Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.” ― Rabindranath Tagore
- Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset outside that you should be sitting under.
- “Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.” – Richie Norton
- It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream.
- To watch a sunset is to connect with the Divine.
- “Sunset shows that LIFE is too beautiful to hold on to the past so Move on to the Present.” ― Jennifer Aquillo
- “I believe in evolution. But I also believe, when I hike the Grand Canyon and see it at sunset, that the hand of God is there also.” – John McCain
- Keep looking up! I learn from the past, dream about the future and lookup. There’s nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day.
- “Beyond the sundown is tomorrow’s wisdom, today is going to be long, long ago.” – Thomas Hornsby Ferril
- Twilight drops her curtain down and pins it with a star.
- There’s a special quality to the loneliness of dusk, a melancholy more brooding even than the night’s.
- “The sky takes on shades of orange during sunrise and sunset, the color that gives you hope that the sun will set only to rise again.” – Ram Charan
- “To leave out beautiful sunsets is the secret of good taste.” ― Dejan Stojanovic
Sunset quotes Instagram
- If I could lick the sunset, I’ll bet it would taste like Neapolitan ice cream.
- “Sensual pleasures have the fleeting brilliance of a comet; a happy marriage has the tranquillity of a lovely sunset.” – Ann Landers
- The strange thing about the sunset is that we actually don’t want the sun to set, we want it to stay right on the horizon, not below it, not above it, just right on it!
- At the end of the world the sunset is like a child smashing a pack of crayons into God’s face.
- “There can’t possibly be anything more beautiful than Seaside Beach at sunset.” ― Bryn McCarren
- “As angry as the sky looks, it’s still full of the colors of love.” ― Anthony T. Hincks
- The whisper of the dusk is night shedding its husk.
- “When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.” – Mahatma Gandhi
- The sunset caught me, turned the brush to copper, set the clouds to one great roof of flame above the earth.
- Beyond the sundown is tomorrow’s wisdom, today is going to be long, long ago.
- “Sunset is a wonderful opportunity for us to appreciate all the great things the sun gives us!” ― Mehmet Murat ildan
- “Your eyes are blinded with your worries, you cannot see the beauty of the sunset. “ – Jiddu Krishnamurti
Beautiful sunset quotes
- It was that hour of dusk when the streetlights and headlights come on but make little difference.
- “Don’t forget: beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies.” – Paulo Coelho
- “My dream date would be a hike through the woods followed by an outdoor picnic followed by a glass of wine at sunset. Heaven!” – Nina Agdal
- Evening is a time of real experimentation. You never kind of want to look the same way.
- “Bursts of gold on lavender melting into saffron. It’s the time of day when the sky looks like it has been spray-painted by a graffiti artist.” ― Mia Kirshner,
- Enjoy the beauty of a sunset nature’s farewell kiss for the night.
- The sacred lamp of day / Now dipt in western clouds his parting ray.
- When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.” ― George R.R. MartinHave you seen these inspirational rain quotes to lift your spirits?
- “I always say that the times in my life when I’ve been happiest are the times when I’ve seen, like, a sunset.” – Chris Evans
- Nature is painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty if only we have the eyes to see them.
- Soon it got dusk, a grapy dusk, a purple dusk over tangerine groves and long melon fields; the sun the color of pressed grapes, slashed with burgundy red, the fields the color of love and Spanish mysteries.
- “If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman, I shall feel that I have worked with God.” ― G.K. Chesterton