Soul Quotes Inspirational And Motivational. The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire. Ferdinand Foch. “The living soul of man, once conscious of its power, cannot be quelled.” Horace Mann
Quotes on Soul
- “A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul.” Minna Antrim
Of man alone, that particle divine,
Escapes the wreck of worlds, when all things fail.
WILLIAM SOMERVILE, The Chase
- “The free soul is rare but you know it when you see it – basically because you feel good, very good when you are near or with them.” Charles Bukowski
- Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul.
- The soul can split the sky in two and let the face of God shine through.
- “Go to the people and the places that set a spark in your soul.” Anonymous
- You don’t have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
When peace like a river, attendeth my way,
When sorrows like sea billows roll;
Whatever my lot, Thou hast taught me to know
It is well, it is well, with my soul.
HORATIO SPAFFORD, “It Is Well With My Soul”
- “If only our eyes saw souls instead of bodies, how different our ideals of beauty would be.”
- A sad soul can kill quicker than a germ.
- The human body is the best picture of the human soul.
- “Beauty attracts heart but character attracts soul.” Sindhu Vishnu
- “Always trust your instincts, they are messages from your soul, they are that inner part of you that strives to make you whole.” Anonymous
- The soul that is within me no man can degrade.
Every little soul must shine.
BURL IVES, “Mr. Rabbit”
- With all your science – can you tell how it is, and whence it is, that light comes into the soul?
Free soul quotes
- “Love is the beauty of the soul.” Saint Augustine
- Soul shadows you everywhere.
So it appears that amputation of the soul isn’t just a simple surgical job, like having your appendix out. The wound has a tendency to go septic.
GEORGE ORWELL, “Notes on the Way”, George Orwell: My country right or left
- “Follow your soul. It knows the way.” Anonymous
- “Whatever’s good for your soul, do that.” Anonymous
- One thing in the world, of value, is the active soul.
- Diseases of the soul are more dangerous and more numerous than those of the body.
- “My soul is from elsewhere, I’m sure of that, and I intend to end up there.” Rumi
- The soul, like the body, lives by what it feeds on.
The only beautiful thing in the world whose beauty lasts for ever is a pure, fair soul.
BRAM STOKER, “The Rose Prince”
- “Food for the body is not enough. There must be food for the soul.” Dorothy Day
- “There is a beautiful thing inside you.” Nikita Gill
- The soul always knows what to do to heal itself the challenge is to silence the mind
- “Materialistic things do not impress me. Your soul does.” Anonymous
- It is the soul’s duty to be loyal to its own desires. It must abandon itself to its master passion.
- “The soul always knows what to do to heal itself. The challenge is to silence the mind.” Caroline Muss
Quotes about soul
- “Gratitude is the fairest blossom which springs from the soul.” Henry Ward Beecher
You don’t believe in the soul until you feel it straining to escape the body.
GLEN DUNCAN, A Day and a Night and a Day
- The soul is placed in the body like a rough diamond and must be polished, or the luster of it will never appear.
- “In your soul are infinitely precious things that cannot be taken from you.” Oscar Wilde
- The Soul can hear the violets grow! It can hear the throbbing heart of God!
- Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.
- “The soul has been given its own ears to hear things that the mind does not understand.” Rumi
- The soul is healed by being with children.
- “The soul is an infinite ocean of just beautiful energy and presence made manifest in human form.” Panache Desai
- “The finest souls are those who gulped pain and avoided making others taste it.” Anonymous
- When the soul of a man is born in this country there are nets flown at it to hold it back from flight.
- The soul should always stand ajar, ready to welcome the ecstatic experience.
- “Put your heart, mind, intellect, and soul even into your smallest acts. This is the secret of success.” Swami Sivananda
“Your soul knows when it is time to close a chapter.” Anonymous
- The soul of sweet delight, can never be defiled.
- Just as the soul fills the body, so God fills the world. Just as the soul bears the body, so God endures the world. Just as the soul sees but is not seen, so God sees but is not seen. Just as the soul feeds the body, so God gives food to the world.
- “In a world where everyone wears a mask, it’s a privilege to see a soul.” Anonymous
- “Your eyes show the strength of your soul.” Paulo Coelho
- “Take time to do what makes your soul happy.” Anonymous
- The soul of the slave, the soul of the “little man,” is as dear to me as the soul of the great.
- The soul of man is immortal and imperishable.
- “Let your soul shine as bright as the sun.” Anonymous
- “Those doing soul work, who want the searing truth more than solace or applause know each other right away.” Rumi
- The greatest of wealth is the richness of the soul.
- The soul that sees beauty may sometimes walk alone.
- “Simplicity is good for the soul.” Anonymous