Smoking Quotes Images Download. If you are going to try the cigarette once in your life then please think about it again because cigarettes will try the rest of your life.
Much smoking kills live men and cures dead swine.
- Congratulations on almost quitting smoking.
- The best way to stop smoking is to just stop ? no ifs, ands or butts.
- Smoking helps you lose weight ? one lung at a time!
- Smoking is the leading cause of statistics.
- Smoking doesn’t make you cool, sorry.
- To cease smoking is the easiest thing I ever did, I ought to know because I’ve done it a thousand times.
- Roll up my problems , lick down my solutions , burn the past , inhale the good shit , exhale the bullshit.
- Smoking is hateful to the nose, harmful to the brain, and dangerous to the lungs.
- You don’t need cigarettes to be complete. All the happiness, comfort and peace you seek, is already inside you.
- Want To Stop Smoking Just Learn To Love Yourself. Clyde
Lofton Hunter Iii
- Smoking is related to practically every terrible thing that can happen to you.
Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.
- Every smoker have a story so before you say him smoking kills i want you to know that,something is already killing him.
- Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life.
- Smoking kills half of all lifetime smokers.
- I don’t want to quit smoking. I am convinced that if I quit smoking, the world would go to hell.
- Smoking is just like farting with the poisonous elements.
- Cigarettes Are A Classy Way To Commit Suiside.
- Quit Smoking Or Die Trying
- Smoking is indispensable if one has nothing to kiss.
- Ice cream quotes-sayings-images
Quotes on Smoking
- The best way to stop smoking is to carry wet matches.
- Gift your lungs fresh air not tar. Gift your body exercise not bad health. Gift your lips kisses not cigarette butts. Gift yourself a life not death.
- I still believe that ‘No Smoking’ is one of my best performances.
- To smoke or not to smoke: I can make of either a life work.
- Smoking is a habit that drains your money and kills you slowly, one puff after another. Quit smoking, start living.
- The only safer cigarette is your last one.
- Smoking is bad, but the reason I smoke is worse.
- I tried to stop smoking cigarettes by telling myself I just didn’t want to smoke, but I didn’t believe myself.
- After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn’t involve two human beings.
- So smoking is the perfect way to commit suicide without actually dying. I smoke because it’s bad, it’s really simple.
- A good cigar is as great a comfort to a man as a good cry to a woman.
- A cigarette is the perfect type of a perfect pleasure. It is exquisite, and it leaves one unsatisfied. What more can one want?
- You’re always better off if you quit smoking; it’s never too late.
- Cigarette smoking is clearly identified as the chief, preventable cause of death in our society.
- The true face of smoking is disease, death and horror ? not the glamour and sophistication the pushers in the tobacco industry try to portray.
If smoking is not allowed in heaven, I shall not go.
- Smoking cigars is like falling in love; first you are attracted to its shape; you stay with it for its flavour; and you must always remember never, never let the flame go out.
- I believe that pipe smoking contributes to a somewhat calm and objective judgment in all human affairs.
- If we see you smoking we will assume you are on fire and take appropriate action.
- The cigarette does the smoking ? you’re just the sucker.
- Smoking has a sedative effect upon the nerves, and enables a man to bear the sorrows of his life (of which everyone has his share) not only decently, but dignifiedly.
- Cigar smoking by it’s very nature is much more reflective than interactive.