Moving Forward Quotes Motivational And Inspirational. Life is like riding a bicycle, to keep your balance, you must keep moving. Albert Einstein
The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward.
Cry me a river, build a bridge, and get over it. Justin Timberlake
Quotes about moving forward
- You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading the last one.
- It is always important to know when something has reached its end. Closing circles, shutting doors, finishing chapters, it doesn’t matter what we call it; what matters is to leave in the past those moments in life that are over.
- You need to have faith in yourself. Be brave and take risks. You don’t have to have it all figured out to move forward. Roy T. Bennett
- The only thing a person can ever really do is keep moving forward. Take that big leap forward without hesitation, without once looking back. Simply forget the past and forge toward the future.
- Faith is moving forward even when things don’t make sense, trusting that in hindsight everything will become clear. Many Hale
- Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward. Victor Kiam
If you can’t fly then run, if you can’t run then walk, if you can’t walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. Martin Luther King Jr.
- As the year comes to an end, don’t look back at yesterday’s disappointment. Look ahead to God’s promises yet to unfold.
- You can love them, forgive them, want good things for them…but still move on without them. Mandy Hale
- Stop focusing on your past mistakes. Don’t be ashamed of the things that you’ve done. We ALL have made mistakes. Don’t you see? All of those things helped shape you into the beautiful person that you are today! Hold your head up high because you didn’t allow your past mistakes to consume you. You learned! You conquered! You became a better YOU. Be proud of who you are TODAY!
- In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself. Deepak Chopra
Quotes about strength and moving forward
- Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer. Denis Waitley
- Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.
- I think the only way for you to grow and evolve is to keep listening, keep moving forward, keep jumping in and trying to experience. Dianne Reeves
- It is always important to know when something has reached its end. Closing circles, shutting doors, finishing chapters, it doesn’t matter what we call it; what matters is to leave in the past those moments in life that are over. Paulo Coelho
- If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling back. Sam Waterson
- Moving forward is making things happen.
- Life is about how much you can take and keep fighting, how much you can suffer and keep moving forward. Anderson Silva
Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.
- Once you realize you deserve better, letting go will be the best decision ever.
- Don’t look back you’re not going that way.
- You have to come to your closed doors before you get to your open doors… What if you knew you had to go through 32 closed doors before you got to your open door? Well, then you’d come to closed door number eight and you’d think, ‘Great, I got another one out of the way’… Keep moving forward.
- Never give up. When your heart becomes tired, just walk with your legs – but move on. Paulo Coelho
Looking back isn’t going to help you. Moving forward is the thing you have to do. McKayla Maroney
- Nothing in the universe can stop you from letting go and starting over. Guy Finley
- If someone says something hurtful to you or makes you feel down on yourself, then you just gotta stay positive and keep moving forward because they might not know much about you, or they may not understand the situation. Jazz Jennings
- In our culture, we grow up thinking that failure is a terrible thing, that it’s a setback, or worse, the end. Often it turns out to be the beginning of something better.
- You can only lose what you cling to. Buddha
- When lifes seems hopeless, rearrange things for a dose of dopeness. Kid Cudi
Keep moving forward quotes
- Breathe in the future, breathe out the past. No matter where you are or what you’re going through, always believe that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Never expect, assume, or demand. Just do your best, control the elements you can control, and then let it be. Because once you have done what you can, if it is meant to be, it will happen, or it will show you the next step that needs to be taken.
- The hardest part about moving forward is not looking back.
- We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we’re curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths. Walt Disney
- The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward. Steve Maraboli
You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
- Sometimes the hardest part isn’t letting go but rather learning to start over. Nicole Sobon
- One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul. Brigitte Nicole
- Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend your energies on moving forward toward finding the answer.
- There are far, far better things ahead than any we leave behind. C. S. Lewis
- What good is living a life you’ve been given if all you do is stand in one place.
- You can never regret anything you do in life. You kind of have to learn the lesson from whatever the experience is and take it with you on your journey forward.
Take the changes in stride and understand that you may have setbacks. Instead of focusing on that, make sure to keep moving forward. Esther King
- One of the happiest moments in life is when you find the courage to let go of what you can’t change.
- Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.
- Losers live in the past. Winners learn from the past and enjoy working in the present toward the future.
Quotes on moving forward
- It takes strength to make your way through grief, to grab hold of life and let it pull you forward.
- I am grateful for all the moments that I have, and I’m moving forward one step at a time to the future. Park Bo-gum
- Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose. Lyndon B. Johnson
- For years I kept a sign on my desk that helped me maintain the right perspective concerning yesterday. It simply said, ‘yesterday ended last night’. It reminded me that no matter how badly I might have failed in the past, it’s done, and today is a new day.
- Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.
- Sooner or later we’ve all got to let go of our past. Dan Brown
As I look back on my life, I realized that every time I thought I was being rejected from something good, I was actually being re-directed to something better.
- Inhale the future, exhale the past.
- One of the hardest lessons in life is letting go. Whether it’s guilt, anger, love, loss, or betrayal. Change is never easy. We fight to hold on and we fight to let go.
- Mistakes should be examined, learned from, and discarded; not dwelled upon and stored.
- You are always a student, never a master. You have to keep moving forward. Conrad Hall
- In order to be free, we must learn how to let go. Release the hurt. Release the fear. Refuse to entertain the old pain.
Moving forward is not always good, especially when there is a precipice ahead! Know to turn back! Know to step back! Sometimes moving backwards is moving forward!
Mehmet Murat ildan
- I think that the power is the principle. The principle of moving forward, as though you have the confidence to move forward, eventually gives you confidence when you look back and see what you’ve done. Robert Downey Jr.
- The quicker your forget unpleasant instances and forgive yourself or others for wrong deeds, the better are your chances of focusing on your aspirations and working towards them.
- If you’re going through hell, keep going. Winston Churchill
- If you’re satisfied with everything, you’re just going to stay at one level and the world will move ahead. Michael Jackson