Misunderstanding Quotes Images For Whatsapp, Facebook. Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.
“Miscommunication leads to misunderstanding, which rarely leads to anything good.” — Charles F. Glassman
The most painful thing for me is to be misunderstood. Matthew Collings
Misunderstanding quotes, quotes on misunderstanding, quotes about misunderstanding
- Be not disturbed at being misunderstood; be disturbed rather at not being understanding.
- “Never waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.” — Dream Hampton
- In human intercourse the tragedy begins, not when there is misunderstanding about words, but when silence is not understood.
– Henry David Thoreau
- We feel understood by people who like us; misunderstood by people who don’t — and those feelings are probably realistic.
- Nowadays, saying what you really think can be a serious error since one risks being misunderstood.
- “It may be added, to prevent misunderstanding, that when I speak of contemplated objects in this last phrase as objects of contemplation, the act of contemplation itself is, of course, an enjoyment.” — Samuel Alexander
Friendship misunderstanding quotes, misunderstanding love quotes, quotes for misunderstanding
- I’m only responsible for what i say not for what you understand.
- “If you want that good feeling that comes from doing things for other folks, then you have to pay for it in abuse and misunderstanding.” — Zora Neale Hurston
- The same passions in man and woman nonetheless differ in tempo; hence man and woman do not cease misunderstanding one another.
– Friedrich Nietzsche
- So long as you live and work, you will be misunderstood; to that you must resign yourself once and for all. Be silent!
- In the end there doesn’t have to be anyone who understands you, there just has to be someone who wants to.
- “Friendship must never be buried under the weight of misunderstanding.” — Unknown
Misunderstanding quotes between lovers, misunderstanding quotes between friends
- I’d rather be loud and misunderstood than quiet and bored.
- “Constant kindness can accomplish much. As the sun makes ice melt, kindness causes misunderstanding, mistrust, and hostility to evaporate.” — Albert Schweitzer
- The world only goes round by misunderstanding.
– Charles Baudelaire
- Nothing hurts a good soul and the kind heart more than to live amongst people who can’t understand it.
- It is better to understand little than to misunderstand a lot.
- “But let there be no misunderstanding. The war against terror is every bit as important as our fight against fascism in World War II. Or our struggle against the spread of Communism during the Cold War.” — Jim Bunning
Quotes on misunderstanding between lovers, misunderstanding quotes images, love misunderstanding quotes
- It is impossible to speak in such a way that you cannot be misunderstood.
- Rather be weird and misunderstood than mediocre and accepted.
- I don’t mind being hated, but I hate being misunderstood.
- You have to put up with the risk of being misunderstood if you are going to try to communicate.
- Is it so bad to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh.
- “I know that when people pull apart, they usually employ misunderstanding as a weapon, deliberately getting hold of the stick’s wrong end, impaling themselves on its point in order to prove the perfidy of the other.” — Salman Rushdie
Misunderstanding quotes in relationship, relationship misunderstanding quotes
- “Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “Where misunderstanding serves others as an advantage, one is helpless to make oneself understood.” — Lionel Trilling
- Rather be weird and misunderstood than mediocre and accepted.
- The ocean gets its saltiness from the tears of misunderstood sharks.
- Being misunderstood by people whose opinions you value is absolutely the most painful.
- “Don’t make friends before understanding and don’t break friendship after misunderstanding.” — Unknown
Quotes on misunderstanding in relationship, misunderstanding quotes for Whatsapp, misunderstanding quotes in love
- Being misunderstood doesn’t mean you’re the issue…sometimes it’s the people that misunderstand you with all the issues.
- “In human intercourse, the tragedy begins, not when there is misunderstanding about words, but when silence is not understood.” — Henry David Thoreau
- “We’re all islands shouting lies to each other across seas of misunderstanding.” — Rudyard Kipling
- I am the most misunderstood and misrepresented of men. Misrepresented because misunderstood.
- To be great is to be misunderstood.
- “Love involves a peculiar unfathomable combination of understanding and misunderstanding.” — Diane Arbus
Quotes on misunderstanding in love, misunderstanding quotes with images, quotes of misunderstanding
- “The overall purpose of human communication is – or should be – reconciliation. It should ultimately serve to lower or remove the walls of misunderstanding which unduly separate us human beings, one from another.” — M. Scott Peck
- Understanding is deeper than knowledge. There are many people who know you, but there are very few who understand you.
- “Love is a misunderstanding between two fools.” — Oscar Wilde
- I’m only responsible for what I say, not for what you understand.
- Every deep thinker is more afraid of being understood than of being misunderstood.
- “A beautiful relationship does not depend on how well we understand someone. But it depends on how well we avoid the misunderstanding.” — Unknown
Misunderstanding in relationship quotes, quotes on misunderstanding between friends
- Most of the things I do are misunderstood. Hey, after all, being misunderstood is the fate of all true geniuses, is it not?
- The greatest distance between two people is a misunderstanding.
- “In the whole round of human affairs little is so fatal to peace as misunderstanding.” — Margaret Elizabeth Sangster
- I live constantly in the fear of not being misunderstood.
- An order that can be misunderstood, will be misunderstood.
- “Never apologize to others for their misunderstanding of who you are.” — Unknown
Misunderstanding between friends quotes, misunderstanding friendship quotes
- Being misunderstood by someone is vexation. Being misunderstood by everyone is tragedy.
- “We are infected by our own misunderstanding of how our own minds work.” — Kevin Kelly
- People understand me so poorly that they don’t even understand my complaint about them not understanding me.
- It breaks my heart – how well the misunderstood understands others.
- Don’t try to explain yourself to people, if they don’t get you, they don’t get you. Simple.
- “There seems to be a terrible misunderstanding on the part of a great many people to the effect that when you cease to believe you may cease to behave.” — Louis Kronenberger
Quotes on misunderstanding in friendship, misunderstanding in love quotes
- After all, there was something rather pleasant in knowing that you were misunderstood. It made you feel different from everyone else.
- I have suffered from being misunderstood, but I would have suffered a hell of a lot more if I had been understood.
- “It is by universal misunderstanding that all agree. For if by ill luck, people understood each other, they would never agree.” — Charles Baudelaire
- “Is an intelligent human being likely to be much more than a large-scale manufacturer of misunderstanding?” — Phillip Roth
- “The word love has by no means the same sense for both sexes, and this is one cause of the serious misunderstandings that divide them.” — Simone de Beauvoir
Misunderstanding images with quotes, misunderstanding love quotes images
- “A mistake is to commit a misunderstanding.” — Bob Dylan
- “The world only goes round by misunderstanding.” — Charles Baudelaire
- “The misunderstanding of passion and reason, as if the latter were an independent entity and not rather a system of relations between various passions and desires; and as if every passion did not possess its quantum of reason.” — Friedrich Nietzsche
- “I think there was a misunderstanding about what yesterday’s meeting was all about, and we had one idea of what we were coming for and they had another. And we got off on a bad foot, but we’re gonna continue to meet tomorrow and move forward.” — Jeff Friedman
- “How often, you wonder, has the direction of your life been shaped by such misunderstandings? How many opportunities have you been denied–or, for that matter, awarded–because someone failed to see you properly? How many friends have you lost, how many have you gained, because they glimpsed some element of your personality that shone through for only an instant, and in circumstances, you could never reproduce? An illusion of water shimmering at the far bend of a highway.” — Kevin Brockmeier