Indian Army Quotes For Facebook And Whatsapp. We fight to win and win with a knockout because there are no runners up in war.
General JJ Singh
Yeh dil maange more.
Capt. Vikram Batra
Our Flag does not fly because the wind
Moves it, it flies with the last breath of each Soldier who died protecting it.
Indian army motivational quotes
- If anyone tells you he is never afraid, he is a liar or he is a Gurkha.” – On the Indian Army’s Gurkha Regiment.
- No Agony, No Pain, Shall Make Me Cry
Soldier Was I Born
Soldier Shall I Die
I Live By Chance
Love By Choice
And Killer By Profession
We miss home
because we save homes…
- You have never lived until You have almost died, And for those who choose to fight, Life has a special flavor, The protected will never know!!!” – Capt R Subramanium
Major Somnath Sharma — 4th Battalion, Kumaon Regiment “The enemy are only 50 yards from us. We are heavily outnumbered. We are under devastating fire. I shall not withdraw an inch but will fight to our last man and our last round.”
- Our helicopter rotors will not stop churning till such time we get each one of you out.
by Air Chief Marshal N.A.K. Browne
- I wonder whether those of our political masters who have been put in charge of the defence of the country can distinguish a mortar from a motor; a gun from a howitzer; a guerrilla from a gorilla, although a great many resemble the latter.
-Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw
- We live by chance, we love by choice, we kill by profession.
Officers Training Academy, Chennai
- A man’s feet must be planned in his country, but his eyes should survey the world.
- I won’t die in an accident or die of any disease i will go down in Glory.
Major Sudhir Kumar Walia
- What is a lifetime adventure for you is a daily routine for us.
Ladakh Leh highway sign board
- You have never lived until
You have almost died,
And for those who choose to fight,
Life has a special flavor,
The protected will never know!!!
Capt R Subramanium, Kirti Chakra (Posth)
- No sir, I will not abandon my tank. My gun is still working and I will get these bastards.
Lt. Arun Kehtarpal
Indian army quotes, Best quotes on Indian army
- Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.
- I am a soldier, I fight where I am told, and I win where I fight.Unlimited courage and undying compassion for country,
- “If death strikes before I prove my blood, I swear I’ll kill Death” – Capt Manoj Kumar Pandey
- The True Soldier fights,Not because he hates,what is is front him,but because he loves,what is behind him.
- I regret I have but one life to give for my country.
- Quartered in snow,
silent to remain.
When the bugle calls,
they shall rise and march again.
The scroll of honour at the Siachen base camp
- Either I will come back after hosting the Tricolor,
or I will come back wrapped in it,
but I will be back for sure.
Capt. Vikram Batra
- Some goals are so worthy, it’s glorious even to fail.
Capt. Manoj Kumar Pandey
- Time is everything, 5 minutes can make a difference between Victory and Defeat.
- May God have mercy on our enemies, because we won’t.
George S. Patton
- If victory is certain, then even a coward can win,
But the REAL BRAVE dares to fight,
Even when he knows his defeat is certain,
Victory is reserved for those who are willing to pay it’s price.
- Two Stars on the shoulder are better and brighter than a thousand in the sky.
- My packs are full and ready,
My rifle is oiled and loaded,
As I walk the road of death,
I fear no Son of Bitch,
I Am an Indian Soldier Born to Kill….