Hard Work Quotes, Quotes On Hard Work
Hard Work Quotes, Quotes On Hard Work. No matter how hard you work, someone else is working harder. ~ Elon Musk, entrepreneur
Nothing will work unless you do.
Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably the reason so few engage in it. ~ Henry Ford, American industrialist and founder of Ford Motor Co.
hard work quotes, quotes on hard work, work hard quotes
- I do not know anyone who has gotten to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but it will get you pretty near.
- A dream does not become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination, and hard work. ~ Colin Powell, former U.S. Defense Secretary
- Without labor nothing prospers. Sophocles
- The ones who say you can’t are too afraid you will. Nike
- “Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” –Dale Carnegie, author and lecturer
- I’m a great believer in luck, and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson, former President of the United States
- If the power to do hard work is not a skill, it’s the best possible substitute for it.
quotes about hard work, quotes about success and hard work, hard work pays off quotes
- Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
- Hard work beats talent if talent doesn’t work hard. ~ Tim Notke, basketball coach
- If you want to achieve some really big and interesting goals, you have to learn to fall in love with hard work.
- Satisfaction lies in the effort, not in the attainment. ~ Mahatma Gandhi, Indian activist
- The world belongs to the energetic. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Do not whine… Do not complain. Work harder. Spend more time alone. Joan Didion
quotes for hard work, quotes on success and hard work, hard work success quotes
- Hard work is painful when life is devoid of purpose. But when you live for something greater than yourself and the gratification of your own ego, then hard work becomes a labor of love.
- The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand.
- We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in. ~ Ariana Huffington, businesswoman and author
- Men die of boredom, psychological conflict and disease. They do not die of hard work. ~ David Ogilvy, advertising business tycoon
- Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.
hard work motivational quotes, famous quotes about success and hard work, work hard in silence quotes
- Take up one idea, make that one idea your life. Think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success. Swami Vivekananda
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. ~ Vidal Sassoon, hairdressing business tycoon
- Nothing ever comes to one, that is worth having, except as a result of hard work.
- Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don’t turn up at all.
- Focused, hard work is the real key to success. Keep your eyes on the goal, and just keep taking the next step towards completing it. If you aren’t sure which way to do something, do it both ways and see which works better.
- The price of success is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and the determination that whether we win or lose, we have applied the best of ourselves to the task at hand. ~ Vince Lombardi, Hall of Fame coach
famous hard work quotes, quotes about hard work and success, motivational quotes for hard work
- Hard work pays off – hard work beats talent any day, but if you’re talented and work hard, it’s hard to be beat.
- Hard work opens doors and shows the world that you are serious about being one of those rare – and special – human beings who use the fullness of their talents to do their very best.
- It’s not about money or connections – it’s the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone. Mark Cuban
- Hard work betrays none. Hachiman Hikigaya
- Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results. ~ Andrew Carnegie, business magnate and philanthropist
- Life grants nothing to us mortals without hard work.
- It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.
- “There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.” –Zig Ziglar, author and motivational speaker
hard work quotes images, passion and hard work quotes
- Don’t wish it were easier. Wish you were better.
- If people knew how hard I had to work to gain my mastery, it would not seem so wonderful at all.
- Great teamwork is the only way we create the breakthroughs that define our careers. ~ Pat Riley, basketball coach
- I know the price of success: dedication, hard work and an unremitting devotion to the things you want to see happen. ~ Frank Lloyd Wright, architect and writer
- Doing the best at this moment puts you in the best place for the next moment. ~ Oprah Winfrey, media mogul
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
quotes on hard work and success, hard work and success quotes
- The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.
- What is success? I think it is a mixture of having a flair for the thing that you are doing; knowing that it is not enough, that you have got to have hard work and a certain sense of purpose. ~ Margaret Thatcher, former UK Prime Minister
- No one ever drowned in sweat.
- Do not let your good ideas to spend your brain energy, do it with all the effort because the shadow of the success can become a reality only with hard work.
- There is no time for cut-and-dried monotony. There is time for work. And time for love. That leaves no other time. Coco Chanel
- I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed. ~ Booker T. Washington, educator and presidential advisor