send your brothers and sisters Raksha Bandhan 2020: WhatsApp messages, SMS, images and Rakhi quotes. The Raksha Bandhan 2020 Messages For Brother in English. The Raksha Bandhan 2020 Messages For sister in English.
Raksha Bandhan 2020: WhatsApp messages, SMS and Rakhi quotes
- “Brothers are like streetlights along the road, they don’t make the distance any shorter but they light up the path and make the walk worthwhile. Love u Bro.
- Dear Brother, this Rakhi, I pray to God for your peace, happiness and prosperity. A warm and loving person like you deserves the best of life. Happy Rakhi.
- Jab khuda ne duniya ko banaya hoga, ek baat se ghabraya hoga Kaise rakhunga khayal itni ladkiyo ka, Tab us ne sab ke liye ek bhai banaya hoga.
- I miss those times when you scold me for something I did or said wrong. The times you do my homework. The times you stand by me when I need someone to cry on. Thank you so much, sis. Happy Rakhi to you!
Happy Rakshabandhan 2020
- God sent in my life a beautiful angel in your guise, sister. In good times or bad ones, you’re ready to extend your help and support. Thanks for all you do. May you have a happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Dear Brother, on this Raksha Bandhan I wish to say that you are the best brother and you mean to me the whole world. Happy Raksha Badhan.
- Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hain, Ek hazaron main meri behna hain. Wish you a Happy Rakhi.
- There is no better friend than a sister and no better sister than you. Happy Raksha Bandha.
- It leaves a smile on my face when I think of those trifling fights we had and suddenly used to make up. The memories may fade away with passing time but the love we share will only grow. Happy Raksha Bandhan, Dear Sister.
Raksha Bandhan 2020 in India
- No matter the distances between us, my Rakhi will always reach on time, to be tied on the wrist of my loving brother with the heartwarming wishes of joy and happiness to illuminate your life.
- To have a sister, it is to have a soulmate in life.
- I am lucky to have a brother like you, there is a wonderful bond between you and me, a bond of love and trust, a bond of friendship, caring and sharing and that is unlike any other relationship.
- My love for you is measureless. My blessings to you are unlimited. Dear Brother, you will always be my friend, a guide, and a hero. Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Sometimes being a brother is even better being a superhero
- A sister is a little bit of childhood that can never be lost