Good Friday and Easter free us to think about other things far beyond our own personal fate, about the ultimate meaning of all life, suffering, and events; and we lay hold of great hope. Good Friday quotes, wishes, message, images.
He showed us the way
He has long been gone & yet in our hearts
His name shines on.
Wish you a Holy Friday!
To holy people the very name of Jesus is a name to feed upon, a name to transport. His name can raise the dead and transfigure and beautify the living. -John Henry Newman
Good Friday quotes
- The Cross was the manifestation of Divine love without reserve or limit, but it was also the expression of man’s unutterable malignity.
- Good Friday is the mirror held up by Jesus so that we can see ourselves in all our stark reality, and then it turns us to that cross and to his eyes and we hear these words, Father forgive them for they know not what they do. That’s us!
- May His light guide your path…
May his love grace your heart…
& may His sacrifice strengthen
your Soul! Thinking of you on
- May on this Good Friday we start it with Fasting & Prayers so that we can bring God’s mercy & forgiveness on all mankind. Let us Pray together.
good Friday pictures
Good Friday wishes
- If Christ is God, He cannot sin, and if suffering was a sin in and by itself, He could not have suffered and died for us. However, since He took the most horrific death to redeem us, He showed us in fact that suffering and pain have great power.
- God did not bear the cross only 1900 years ago, but he bears it today, and he dies and is resurrected from day to day. It would be poor comfort to the world if it had to depend upon a historical God who died 2000 years ago. Do not then preach the God of history, but show Him as He lives today through you.
- On This Holy Day
May His Light Guide Your Path
May His Love Grace Your Heart
And May His Sacrifice Strengthen
Your Soul! GOOD FRIDAY
good Friday images
good Friday message
- Jesus said to her, ‘I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.
- Mercy Peace and Love
May the grace and Lord
surround you and be with you
on Good Friday.
- May on this GOOD FRIDAY we start it with
Fasting & Prayers so that we can bring
God’s mercy & forgiveness on all mankind
Let’s Pray together.
- Stoning prophets and erecting churches to their memory afterwards has been the way of the world through the ages. Today we worship Christ, but the Christ in the flesh we crucified.
- Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone but in every leaf in springtime.
happy good Friday images
good Friday wishes messages
- The Cross was the manifestation of Divine love without reserve or limit, but it was also the expression of man’s unutterable malignity. -Sir Robert Anderson
- By the cross we, too, are crucified with Christ; but alive in Christ. We are no more rebels, but servants; no more servants, but sons! -Frederic William Farrar
- It was inevitable that Jesus Christ should be crucified. It was also inevitable that He should rise again.
- Christ has not only spoken to us by his life but has also spoken for us by his death.
- Good Friday marks the slaying of our Jesus. The unblemished lamb, the perfect sacrifice. He took our guilt and blame upon Himself so we could be with Him in paradise.
images of good Friday
- In his last supper, Jesus gave his body and blood for us! Let us remember this beautify act of the Lord on this Good Friday.
- You are blessed to be given another chance to live. make use of it and be a blessing just like what Jesus Christ is to us. ― Have a Good Friday
- Christ has not only spoken to us by his life but has also spoken for us by his death.-Soren Kierkegaard
- Death is the justification of all the ways of the Christian, the last end of all his sacrifices, the touch of the Great Master which completes the picture. -Madame Anne Sophie Swetchine
- So shall we join the disciples of our Lord, keeping faith in Him in spite of the crucifixion, and making ready, by our loyalty to Him in the days of His darkness, for the time when we shall enter into His triumph in the days of His light. -Philip Ledyard Cuyler