Engagement Quotes Images HD. Engagement is one of the most important events in life. “Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.” — Oliver Wendell Holmes.
“Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” — Franklin P. Jones
Quotes on engagement
- “We loved with a love that was more than a love.” — Edgar Allan Poe
- “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.” – William Lyon Phelps
- “Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.” – Unknown
- “To love and to be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” – David Viscott
- Ever since the day we met, I knew that I would want to be with you all the time, for eternity.
- “When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — Nora Ephron
- “Love doesn’t make the world go ’round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.” – Franklin P. Jones
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” – Unknown
- I feel like love was bursting from inside of me and I wanted to give it to someone like you.
- You see, there is not much that I want to share with you but my love that is true.
- Dreams do come true. I found you.
- It’s not your perfectness that I fell in love with. It was your flaws that brought me in.
- “Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.” – Leo Buscaglia
- He did not know when it stops being about himself and being all about her all the time.
“Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.” — Robert Browning
- “You don’t marry someone you can live with-you marry the person you cannot live without.” – Anonymous
- “No one can ever break the bond between two people who love one another.”
- Every day that we spend together I find myself loving you more and more, my dear love.
Engagement quotes for fiance
- “The highest happiness on earth is marriage.” — William Lyon Phelps
- “Ultimately the bond of all companionship, whether in marriage or in friendship, is conversation.” – Oscar Wilde
- “Love reminds you that nothing else matters.” – Amy Bushnell
- You whispered not just into this ear of mine but deep into this heart that beats for only you.
- He stole my heart, so I’m going to steal his last name.
- “The secret of a happy marriage remains… a secret.” — Henny Youngman
- “Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning. Your love paints a beautiful picture of what love really means.” – Anomymous
- “Between a man and his wife nothing ought to rule but love.” – William Penn
- Show the world that you love her and she will truly love you for it, I assure that to you.
- Hold my hand and I will go anywhere with you.
- “Love is not blind—it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.” – Rabbi Julius Gordon
- No one can ever break the bond between two people who love one another.
Without you I’m nothing, with you I’m something, but together we are everything.
- “Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.” – Anonymous
- I want you to grow old with me, to stay with me until I can no longer recognize anyone but you.
- I cannot think of a reason not to ask you to marry me when I am filled with love for you.
- “Chains do not hold marriage together. It is threads, hundreds of tiny threads which sew people together through the years.” — Simone Signoret
- “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.” —Kiersten White
- “You don’t marry someone you can live with—you marry the person you cannot live without.” — Anonymous
- “It is good to have an end to journey toward; But it is the journey that matters, in the end.” — Ernest Hemingway
- A happy marriage is the union of two good forgivers.” – Ruth Bell Graham
- “He did not realize that she was all he ever wanted all along and when he finally did, he immediately knelt down on one knee and asked her to marry.” – Unknown
Best engagement quotes
- “In all the world, there is no heart for me like yours. In all the world, there is no love for you like mine.” — Maya Angelou
- “What greater thing is there for human souls than to feel that they are joined for life – to be with each other in silent unspeakable memories.” – George Eliot
- “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart.” – Unknown
- “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.” – Antoine
- When I look into your eyes, I see the mirror of my soul.
- I still remember the feeling I felt when I first started talking to you.
- I choose you and I’ll choose you. Over and over and over without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat, I’ll keep choosing you.
- “To love and to be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” — David Viscott
- “What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one another should rest on the same pillow.” – Nathaniel Hawthorne
- “You rose into my life like a promised sunrise, brightening my days with the light in your eyes. I’ve never been so strong. Now I’m where I belong.” – Maya Angelou
- “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul.” —Charles Dickens
- “The success of love is in the loving, it is not in the result of loving.” – Mother Teresa
- “We have the greatest pre-nuptial agreement in the world. It’s called love.” – Gene Perret
- “Wherever you are is my home, my only home.” — Jane Eyre
“Many people spend more time in planning the wedding than they do in planning the marriage.” — Zig Ziglar
- To keep the fire burning brightly there’s one easy rule: Keep the two logs together, near enough to keep each other warm and far enough apart – about a finger’s breadth- for breathing room. Good fire, good marriage, same rule.” – Marnie Reed Crowel
- “Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.” –Anonymous
- “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.” – Unknown
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. – Nora Ephron
- For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. – Judy Garland
- Let us be together for the rest of our lives, I will assure you that, starting from this engagement.
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with a person, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.