Emptiness Quotes Images Sayings. A sad soul needs an infinite horizon which can throw all his sorrow into the silence of the eternal emptiness! Mehmet Murat ildan
Become totally empty. Quiet the restlessness of the mind. Only then will you witness everything unfolding from emptiness.
The funny thing about having all this so-called success is that behind it is a certain horrible emptiness.
You are not feeling empty because you don’t have much money. You are feeling empty because you have not yet encountered your real self, you have not come to your authentic individuality.
- The rest of my life stretches out as an emptiness before me.
There are so many empty people walking around on this little planet. Lonely people. Angry people. Bitter. Forgotten.
- There’s just something obvious about emptiness, even when you try to convince yourself otherwise.
I swear, I end up feeling empty, like you’ve taken something out of me and I have to search my body for scars.
This world that I live in is empty and cold the loneliness cuts me and tortures my soul.
But what I did sense was an emptiness like a black hole inside of him, and there was no predicting what might emerge from a place like that.
- It’s not the feeling of completeness I need, but the feeling of not being empty.
Every word is like an unnecessary stain on silence and nothingness.
Everyday we used to slip away to talk. We would talk about the goodness of your heart. Now it seems I admit that never exist at all and it leaves me feeling empty with this hollow chord.
It is beautiful, it is endless, it is full and yet seems empty. It hurts us.
- In all our searching, the only thing we’ve found that makes the emptiness bearable is each other.
We become aware of the void as we fill it.
Emptiness is not a great loss. It creates a great opportunity to fill yourself again and again with great love.
The artist’s job is not to succumb to despair but to find an antidote for the emptiness of existence.
Illusion is needed to disguise the emptiness within.
Life is an empty bottle filled with love.
If giving leaves you feeling empty, you’re giving too much to the wrong person.
Worry does not empty tomorrow of its sorrow. It empties today of its strength.
Bowed by the weight of centuries he leans upon his hoe and gazes on the ground, the emptiness of ages in his face, and on his back the burden of the world.
Emptiness which is conceptually liable to be mistaken for sheer nothingness is in fact the reservoir of infinite possibilities.
I said nothing for a time, just ran my fingertips along the edge of the human-shaped emptiness that had been left inside me.
One must know oneself. If this does not serve to discover truth, it at least serves as a rule of life and there is nothing better.
The void inside me starts to fill, but my heart has holes, and whatever it holds will run out, leaving me empty once again.
But to me nothing, the negative, the empty, is exceedingly powerful.
I felt myself being invaded through and through, I crumbled, disintegrated, and only emptiness remained.
When I feel truly alone, with a sense of being lost, even empty inside, it is then I realize I have unknowingly moved away from God, so I move back.
This will be a winter so desolate, only memory can fill the emptiness.
There is no such thing as an empty space or an empty time. There is always something to see, something to hear. In fact, try as we may to make a silence, we cannot.
You can only fit so many words in a postcard, only so many in a phone call, only so many into space before you forget that words are sometimes used for things other than filling emptiness.
The more space and emptiness you can create in yourself, then you can let the rest of the world come in and fill you up.
The inner emptiness is the door to God.
Swami Dhyan Giten
I decided I would fill the emptiness in me with God and with paint.
- If emptiness is endless, then everything rests in emptiness.
This was the truth at the core of my existence: this yawning emptiness, scantily clad in rage.
- To fake it is to stand guard over emptiness.
The greatest tragedies in life is not untimely death, but to live a life for emptiness.
Nothingness not being nothing, nothingness being emptiness.
- Nothing has an unlikely quality. It is heavy.
- We often feel proud of our knowledge even when it is filled with emptiness.
- What had been quiet and restful was now silent and empty.
- A busy life is filled with tremendous emptiness.
- Life is empty and meaningless because life is empty and meaningless.
- Emptiness has its solace in that there’s nothing left to take.
- Why does the feeling of emptiness occupy so much space?
- There is nothing so cruel in this world as the desolation of having nothing to hope for.