Anger Quotes For Whatsapp. It is not good to let your anger get to you. It often leads to bad decisions that result in tears and regret.
“For every minute you remain angry, you give up sixty seconds of peace of mind.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
Anger has been linked to so many wars. Men who have discovered its use as an energy source for the massing of armies have gone to commit genocide.
“Don’t get angry quickly – be kind, be forgiving, be patient.” Patricia Meyers
Quotes on anger
Not all anger is bad. You can be indignant about the social injustices happening around all of us, but instead of blustering, we can turn anger into something positive for change.
“Anger is a sign that something needs to change.” Anonymous
Never indulge in anger. It is the most petty of emotions that will suck the joy out of life.
“Anger is one letter short of danger.” Eleanor Roosevelt
Anger issues are not a joke. People often cannot handle the stress so they take it out on others and often times hurt the ones they love.
“If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow.” Chinese Proverb
You can sense people who have been raised by angry parents. Often withdrawn and quiet, they are diminished creatures, coiling away from the hot emotions that raised them.
“Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy.” Roy T. Bennett
Anger is often its own punishment. When one is angry, the body responds accordingly.
“If you kick a stone in anger, you will hurt your foot.” Korean Proverb
There are reports of people spontaneously combusting. I sometimes see people who get angry for no reason and I can just imagine their head exploding!
“Letting go gives us freedom, and freedom is the only condition for happiness. If, in our heart, we still cling to anything – anger, anxiety, or possessions – we cannot be free.” Thich Nhat Hanh
Anger is a human right. We can and should all be able to be angry. However, it must be controlled by asking who, why, what, and where.
“Anger, resentment and jealousy doesn’t change the heart of others – it only changes yours.” Shannon Alder
“When angry count to ten before you speak. If very angry, count to one hundred.” – Thomas Jefferson
Physical labor or a vigorous sport is a great way to redirect your angry energies. Angry people, for one reason or another, who work out, are often the most amiable people you will meet.
“Speak when you are angry and you’ll make the best speech you’ll ever regret.” Ambrose Brierce
Being angry is like trying to throw poop at someone but getting yourself very dirty in the process.
“Anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured.” Mark Twain
- If you are angry that people don’t have time for you, maybe it’s because you’re always angry.
- “He who angers you conquers you.” Elizabeth Kenny
- Anger is a dangerous disease that corrupts the body that holds it and infects those who are its target.
- “Learn this from me. Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harm we do, we do to ourselves.” Mitch Albom
“Never respond to an angry person with a fiery comeback, even if he deserves it. Don’t allow his anger to become your anger.” Bohdi Sanders
- Anger is a waste of time and brain cells. Why be angry when you can do something about it?
- “How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it.” Marcus Aurelius
- Angry people who like to inflict little hurts on others will one day find that there will be no others around him to inflict those hurts upon.
“A heart filled with anger has no room for love.” Joan Lunden
- When you feel that your blood is boiling, take a shower. There is nothing quite like cool water to douse the eruption that is anger.
- “It is okay to talk about the past, as long as there’s no bitterness and anger. It only gives you a heart attack. It won’t change the past either.” Ann Marie Aguilar
- Beware of those who are angry but stay cool. They are often in a position to inflict great harm with the least effort.
“Anger ventilated often hurries towards forgiveness; and concealed often hardens into revenge.” Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton
- “Where there is anger, there is always pain underneath.” Eckhart Tolle
- “It is wise to direct your anger towards problems, not people; to focus your energies on answers, not excuses.” William Arthur Ward
- We all have so many perceived injustices that it is easy for us to get angry. One has to remember, however, that there is no real reason to get angry when one could talk it out.
“The greatest remedy for anger is delay.” Thomas Paine
- Hell is living with angry people.
- “Anger is useful only to a certain point. After that, it becomes rage, and rage will make you careless.” Lauren Oliver
- There are so many angry people in the world that there is no point in sharing their anger. Smile instead, for it will either confuse or release them.
- “Scores of studies have shown that venting doesn’t soothe anger; it fuels it.” Susan Cain
- Anger is akin to flame, where a careless candle can set the whole house on fire.
“Love gives us a heightened consciousness through which to apprehend the world, but anger gives us a precise, detached perception of its own.” Scott Spencer
- “Hold your words when you are angry because sometimes words spoken in anger leave a scar that can never be healed.” Anonymous
- Anger is an epic emotion. Literature is rife with stories of men and women embarking on adventures of revenge and satisfaction. But what we all glean from these tales is that following your anger can lead to absolute destruction.
- “To be angry is to revenge the faults of others on ourselves.” Alexander Pope
- “Whoever is able to anger you is able to control you.” Lamine Pearlheart
- History is full of accounts of angry people. The world’s revolutions all sprung from anger. Despite the bloodshed and terror, anger changed the world into something better.
“The best fighter is never angry.” Lao Tzu
- The only thing worse than an ignorant unread man who believes he has the privilege of righteous anger is the people who follow him.
- “Make your anger so expensive that no one can afford it, and make your happiness so cheap that people can almost get it free.” Anonymous
- Some people are born with a short temper. With a fuse so easily lit, these angry people can be provoked by the smallest matters. Thus doctors prescribe long quiet walks.
- It is not healthy to be angry all the time.
- Anger, like fire, is sometimes cleansing. It motivates us and gives us the fuel to do what we need to do in order to not be angry anymore.
Hate is a reaction to anger. People who do not know why they are angry end up hating those who they perceive to be the cause of their woes.
- I find that I clean my house better when I am angry. The energy I use cleanses not only my mind but my toilet and kitchen as well!
- People often feel the guiltiest when they have done something out of anger. And this is just so, for violent actions done out of anger are disgusting acts that cannot be easily forgiven.
- Getting angry is like shooting your own foot all the time. You get so mad to the point where you take out your gun but so stupid that you end up releasing the safety and accidentally shooting while you’re pointing it down.
- Patience is often tested at varying degrees. Some have barely any while others have the ability to remain chill despite the heat. To the latter, anger is something rare, but to the former a blaze from a spark.
- Anger is a vicious cycle. You get angry at someone or something and when you’re not angry at them anymore, you are angry at yourself for being angry.