Best Miss You Quotes
Best Miss You Quotes | When you are badly Missing someone
- You realize how much you truly miss someone when something happens, good or bad, and the only person you want to tell is the one person who isn’t there.
- The reason it hurts so much to separate is that our souls are connected.—Anonymous
- Missing you comes in waves. Tonight, I’m drowning.
- Each night, I put my head on my pillow. I try to tell myself I’m strong because I’ve gone one more day without you.
- I can’t sleep; everything I ever knew is a lie without you. I can’t breathe when my heart is broke in two, there’s no beat without you. You are not gone, but you are not here. At least that’s the way it seems. Missing you isn’t the hardest part. Knowing that I once had you is.
- I dropped a tear in the ocean. The day you find it is the day I will stop missing you.–Anonymous
- A thousand words couldn’t bring you back… I know this because I tried, neither could a thousand tears… I know this because I cried, you left behind a broken heart and happy memories too… but I never wanted memories.. I only wanted you
- I miss you… a little too often, a little too much. and a little bit more.. every day.
- I miss you like the sun misses the flowers, like the sun misses the flowers in the depths of winter, instead of beauty to direct its light to, the heart hardens like the frozen world which your absence has banished me to.—William in “A Knight’s Tale”
- I hide my tears when I say your name but the pain in my heart is still the name. Although I smile and seem carefree, who misses you more than me.
I think a part of me will always be waiting for you.
- I only miss you when I’m breathing. —Jason Derulo
- Missing someone is your heart’s way of reminding you that you love them.
- “My mind is still having trouble wrapping itself around the fact that you are gone.”By Katherine Mullin
- If I could plant a flower for every time I miss you, I could walk through my garden forever.—Anonymous
- You have no idea of the amount of happiness you brought into my life.
- When you are missing someone, time seems to move slower, and when I’m falling in love with someone, time seems to be moving faster.—Taylor Swift
- Some days the memories still knock the wind out of me.
- Missing someone is not about how long it has been since you have seen them or the amount of time since you have talked…it is about that very moment when you are doing something and wishing they were there with you.—Anonymous
- Even if I spend the whole day with you, I will miss you the second you leave.
Best Miss You Quotes, I Miss You Quotes for Him and for Her
- I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don’t.—Anonymous
- I wish I was kissing you instead of missing you.
- “I miss everything about you, Can’t believe that I still want you and after all the things we’ve been through”― Colbie Caillat
- I don’t care if it’s 5 minutes or a whole night, I just want to see you.
- “..And I can’t get you out of my mind, God knows how hard I’ve tried” ― Toni Braxton
- Whenever I miss you, I look at my heart. Because it’s the only place I can find you.
- Hell is loving you in my sleep and waking up alone.
- When I close my eyes, I see you. When I open my eyes, I miss you
- My memory loves you; it asks about you all of the time.
- We only part to meet again. ~John Gay
Missing you is my hobby, caring for you is my job, making you happy is my duty, and loving you is my life.
- My first thought in the morning is always you.
- Nothing makes a room feel emptier than wanting someone in it.
- My heart never knew loneliness until you went away. I’m missing you.
- When I’m with you, hours feel like seconds. When we’re apart, days feel like years.
- To say I miss you is an understatement.
- Within you, I lose myself… Without you I find myself, wanting to be lost again. ~Author Unknown
- I miss you as soon as I wake up. I miss you when I’m about to sleep. I wish you were always here next to me
- MISSING someone is a part of loving them. If you’re never apart, you’ll never really know how strong your love is.– Anonymous
- I knew that looking back on the tears would make me laugh but I never knew that looking back on the laughs would bring tears.